[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to learn proggraming >fail miserably >try to learn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: fatandretarded.jpg (149KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
fatandretarded.jpg
149KB, 598x687px
>try to learn proggraming
>fail miserably
>try to learn algebra
>fail like a kid
>try to learn math for 15 years olds
>fail like a chimp

You can't be a robot if you don't have a double digit IQ because once a "robot" gets his diploma he will get a roastie who will love them forever. Double IQ robots? only our hands and maybe a dog/cat.
>>
>>38919099
Dubs Checked, and take this is a (you)

And why you want learn programming, please tell me
>>
>>38919099
Graduating HS is useless anyways

t. neet
>>
>>38919145

To get money

Original
>>
>>38919173
what language did you try to learn ?
How old are you?
And what kind of job/activity/service will give you money through programming skills?
>>
>>38919245

Python
Just open your local job search portal, totally plagued.
>>
>>38919301
Man did you tried JavaScript is so easy to use and for everyone, also if you can learn hard shit like C++ or something more soft like c#, that will give you some skills that things like Python or JS can't teach you
>>
Coding itself not that hard to learn. The hard part about programming is the math problems, puzzles, and system designs required to pass interviews.
>>
>>38919099
I joined the military
>>
>>38919599
I'm the other way around. I can grasp computer science and difficult math concepts without too much trouble. But when it comes to programming, I'm a total fucking brainlet and don't know where to start
>>
>>38919971
OK. You have that big green book of algorithms? Go and implement all the pseudocode.
>>
>>38919442
i dont get the meme about c++ being hard, you just have to read up on stuff and experiment a lot.
>>
>>38920167
I think the strongly typed languages are more difficult than the rest, the weakly typed will make you more lazy and think less, and more often to do spaghetti code
>>
>>38919099
Who else here /less than 67 iq/
>>
File: ehuff.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ehuff.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
Oh man I know how you feel

>always wanted to learn pottery
>one day notice that my city has pottery classes
>decide to take one
>it costs 50 fucking dollars for one lesson but assume it will be a high quality
>lesson is actually OK and going pretty well, I am making notes
>eventually we have to do the thing where the wet clay spins and you have to shape it (can't remember the name)
>I am too heavy handed
>keep smashing the wet clay and it flies off everywhere
>start getting fucking angry
>I am fat, so my weight probably contributed
>start to get pissed off as FUCK
>scream at the top of my lungs whilst smashing the wet clay all over the place
>whole room goes silent
>some fucking guy behind me, probably a chad, says 'Woah dude, you must have left your candy in a different pot'
>people start snickering
>get even madder
>stand up, look around
>start fucking screaming at the top of my lungs, basically REEE
>run out of the class
>accidentally knock over pots with my belly as I go
>tfw they have my name and will probably tell every other night class in the city to not accept me

fuck man, I just love pots
>>
>>38920350
Practice in assembly. No tolerance for laziness there. And spaghetti code will always lead to disaster.
>>
File: 1501966939225.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1501966939225.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>38919099
>tfw dropped out of HS despite doing well
>tfw years of knowledge fades away
>can't even do fraction shit anymore
I'm trying to get a GED but I never felt so discouraged
>>
>>38920585
llol brainlet
>>
>>38919099
>You can't be a robot if you don't have a double digit IQ because once a "robot" gets his diploma he will get a roastie who will love them forever
lol, I have a master in a STEM field and I'm still alone with a shitty minimum wage job
>>
>>38922129
Which STEM field?

Is it microbiology?
>>
>>38922231
biophysics, so I need a doctorate to work in the field and I don't have the energy for that
I fell for the "study what you like" trap
>>
File: IMG_1185.jpg (81KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
81KB, 720x702px
>>38919099
>because once a "robot" gets his diploma he will get a roastie who will love them forever
Brainlets actually believe this.
>>
File: 1493950334025.jpg (83KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
1493950334025.jpg
83KB, 788x685px
>>38922129

> Fell for the STEM meme.

Heh, unless you want to take a shitty wage for coding your ass off you made the wrong decision. Now, excuse me, my senator is calling me to help him with his legislation about Venezuela.
>>
>>38922318
Planning to finish law school soon. Is employment easy to work for a senator/politician in DC? I fucking love politics too
>>
>>38922318
true, should have studied economics and become a kike
>>
>>38922129

Proof? stop taunting brainlets you little devil
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.