[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ignored by literally everybody this summer >texts go unreplied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fuck-hikers.png (10KB, 525x170px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-hikers.png
10KB, 525x170px
>ignored by literally everybody this summer
>texts go unreplied
>messages go unreturned
>people on facebook will randomly stop in the middle of the conversation, and not get back to you until weeks later (seriously)
>tfw hitting thirties and losing people

So how effective is a bullet to the brain? I've read that if you muck it up, it's a harshly agonising death.
>>
>>38918012
put the gun to your temple. can't fail.
if it hurts you are too braindamaged to realize.
>>
>>38918012
Why don't you just give up with friends, honestly? They're a hassle when you have them anyway, and when you keep pestering people like this it's no wonder they can't be bothered with you
>>
Aim it as to make the trajectory through both hemispheres of the brain, but I still wouldn't recommend.
>>
N o d o n t d o i t O P w e a l l l o v e y o u ! ! !
>>
>>38918012
Lol nigga, dont depent on other to achieve happiness or whatever.
>>
>>38918012
Point the gun straight at your nose. It will kill you instantly.
>>
>>38918012
Use an exit bag.
>>
>>38918141

It's not that easy you FAGGOT.

>OH FUCK YEAH ANON YEAH. JUST GIVE UP ON YOUR FEELINGS AND HUMAN SOCIAL INTERACTION. YEAH. OOOOOOOOO YEAH BLAH YEAH

Fuck you, faggot. We can't do that. I really think you should put more thoughts into your posts, posts like yours on /r9k/ are an outrage.
>>
>>38918141
>wanting to talk to people thru messages and ask them how they are in 2017 is pestering

i want off this ride
back in 06 and 07 smal ltalk over text was normal.
>>
>>38918012
>losing people
People aren't objects dude, and certainly not a scarcity in most habitable areas. Go find some new ones to hang out with.

>inb4 "I tried"
Well, the Mexican army couldn't take down the Alamo initially, but they kept at it and eventually were rewarded.

Remember the Alamo, anon.
>>
>>38918012
>Hardly ever get messages from people on normie book
>Been the same since I got it in 2007
>People seem to like me on another message board, but I don't feel like I'm part of the in group despite being there since 2004
>No real life friend since my only one left town in 2007
>Haven't heard from him much in the past decade
>Most of my co-workers are acquaintances at best
>Same as my last job

I'm introverted, but it would be cool to have friends
>>
>>38919093
It feels better to be lonely than abounded
>>
>>38919369

Oh my god what does that even mean you RETARD.

>It feels better to be lonely than abounded

Abounded? That makes no sense YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38918012
>2012
>my birthday comes
>only one person posts on my page wishing me happy birthday
>deactivate account out of shame
>>
>>38919369
>>38919579
He clearly meant "abandoned"

Use your context clues anon
>>
>>38918012
>summerfag wants to kill himself just because his friends are too busy to hang out or reply
>he isn't included
>has friends

I haven't had any friends in years. Don't see me trying to kill myself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.