[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feelz Irish bar! Come in and drink your problems a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (11KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 282x179px
Frogs and Feelz Irish bar!
Come in and drink your problems away!
Jukebox:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s978-pfGNpg&t=306s&list=WL&index=3
Discord:/fGGk9tM
>>
i failed my fucking exam
>>
has anyone here ever been a bartender?
i heard they make a lot of money.
>>
>>38917182
that's unfortunate anon
what exam was it? can you retake it?

also please come drink with me robots
https://www.kageshi.com/rooms/plsr9k
>>
>be me
>have a bit of difficulty with a class at the beginning of uni and end up failing it
>time in uni is coming to an end and still hadn't completed the course to graduate
>take course at a community college with the intent to transfer the credits and graduate on time
>do it, all is looking good all I have to do is make a phone call
>feel too nervous to make the call
>delay it for months despite university sending frequent e-mails to remind me I need the credits in order to receive my degree
>wake up this morning and see an e-mail from my university telling me I've been denied graduation
>look to see the deadlines for being rewarded a degree and it's the 9th
>next time frame for degrees being awarded is in December
>not even sure what most of it means
>tfw did everything necessary to have a college degree, but due to autism don't have one all because I've been too afraid to make a phone call
I'm going to try calling tomorrow and hopefully can get that stupid piece of paper soon. It's a meme degree so it's not like it really matters anyways.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10KB, 160x316px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10KB, 160x316px
>>38917182
Here have a pint on the house. Its ok my dude!
>>
>>38917225
i'm a bartender at a handful of concert venues. it's pretty hit or miss, but on average, i'm more than pleased with how much i make
>>
>>38917225
I work as a waiter. It honestly depends on the bar!
>>
>>38917382
Do your best anon. Try to be as confident as you can!
>>
>>38917257
exam to be boat communicator it's liie those guys in the airplane towers except crago ships and stuff

this job was only my B plan anywaybut it still sucks i wasnt feeling too good at the exam neither

Plan A is videogame design but program is in 7 months dammit
>>
bumping the thread niggers
>>
>>38917225
I once had a trial shift at a pub which went pretty badly.
>>
>>38917225
I would love to work as a bartender. It's wouldn't really be about the money, I enjoy mixing drinks and I desperately need the experience of dealing with people.
>>
File: DriveFeel.jpg (83KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
DriveFeel.jpg
83KB, 650x842px
I'll take a glass of something strong, and don't water it down. I'm a bouncer at another bar/nighclub, and one of the patrons actually called me cute. I replied with "thanks", and even stuttered out a "you...you too". We stood there in awkward silence for a minute or two, and then she walked away.
Why am I so socially retarded? How do I fix this?
>>
I have to work in 51 minutes. I hate myself. I want to learn how to draw but too lazy
>>
>>38917889
>I'm a bouncer at another bar/nighclub
Are you a big guy?
>>
Hey friend, nice to see you again. just give me a Guinness.

Feeling happy today, might actually have a shot with a girl.
>>
>>38917906
I'm 6'4'', but I lost a lot of weight a few months ago and I'm about 180lbs right now. So you could say I am.
For you.
>>
>>38917150
I'll take a bottle of Jagger. I have a problem barkeep. How do i become more masculine and assertive? I used to be people pleaser in childhood and teens, now i have problem that i fear people judging me.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (4KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
4KB, 194x259px
>>38917915
Heres your Guinness.
What qt are you after?
>>
>>38917951
>6'4 and 180 lbs
Not that anon but that's my goal weight and i'm 6'4 too. Do you feel skinny at this weight?
>>
>>38917992
6 or 7 but she's my type so cute to me, and she's actually a genuinely good person, not the kind to use someone. I don't know if I'm reading into things but it seems like she's always excited to talk to me, so maybe there's something there.
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 290x174px
>>38917985
Be confident. Show Strength. Never compromise try no fap work out thats what im doing. Here your drink!
Here your drink!
>>
>>38918022
I'm at about 10% body fat, give or take a percentage, so kind of. I have issues with muscle growth, though, so even getting to this point was a pain.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>38917889
Should of ignored her. Bitches hate that. Dont engage with them. They love a challenge. have a whiskey!
>>
>>38918032
Fuck her mate. Take her out for drinks. Go for it!
>>
>>38917985
/fit/ meme is a good way to become more masculine. As for assertiveness, the first step is that you acknowledge that you need it. Then it's just conscious effort to try and change that.

Realize that people who you meet are just like you.
If you walk through a street, do you judge the people you pass or the baristas you interact with? And so what if you do, how does that effect them? It doesn't.
>>
>>38918103
Working on it, thanks for the encouragement barman.
>>
>>38917150
A place like this wouldn't have puncheon rum, would it? I'd love to taste it again before university starts in a couple weeks.

This summer has been life changing for me. For the first time in years, I'm actually excited for a school year to begin. I want to show people everything I've learned in my travels, and keep working on improving myself.
>>
>>38918125
>Then it's just conscious effort to try and change that.
But i dont know what to do.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>38918189
Here go lad. Im starting uni soon! really excited desu!
>>
>>38918042
>Be confident.
I wish i could do that.
>>
>>38918285
No fap will give you confidence! Try it out!
>>
>>38918341
It actually makes me even more lethargic.
>>
>>38918202
Then do some research. Find a book that talks about assertiveness, confidence and self-esteem and take it to heart.

For example, goodreads suggests Assertiveness for Earth Angels: How to Be Loving Instead of "Too Nice" by Doreen Virtue.
>>
Uh, get me a glass of whiskey with some ice in it. I'm scared Barkeep, I've had this crush on this girl in my class for a while now and I wanna tell her how I feel but I just don't know how. How the fuck do people do this?
>>
>>38918715
Go over and ask her out. Get her drunk and fuck her
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.