[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only best friend just moved out of state yesterday >other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (99KB, 474x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 474x430px
>only best friend just moved out of state yesterday
>other close friend doesn't come home from the marines until November
>can't hang out with him because he's newly married anyway
>new boyfriend of two months stood up our date last night and has ignored my 8 calls and texts since then
>mfw I think he randomly dumped me
>sister has computer addiction so she doesn't want to go anywhere with me

I've never felt so lonely. I never had a social life but fuck, I'm all alone. How alone are you?
>>
>>38916650
I've had no friends for about 3 years and that includes online.
>>
>>38916650
Your bait needs some work, friend.
>>
>>38916650
Spend time with your sister playing computer vidya with her you dork
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 454x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 454x646px
>>38916703
She's addicted to all 12 friends on Facebook and depressing conspiracy websites that have no relevance to her life. She has aspergers too.

>omg the government is killing holistic doctors!!!
>>
>>38916684
Same here. i had to leave 99% of my friends behind because we were all in the same friend group of my ex. They told me it was either staying with him and keeping the friend group together, or breaking up and ditching everyone.

Bye assholes.
>>
>>38916744
Entertain her. Sit down and let her tell you about what she thinks the truth is. Remember to hug her and tell her you love her.
>>
>>38916650
My best friend stopped talking to me awhile ago, it's really depressing being by myself every day, my other friends have been ignoring me too, I wish I had a gun, I wish I was dead, being alone is the worst
>>
Oh pee please try to spend more time with your sister. She needs you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.