[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw told my mum she's responsible for my failings in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: eastertoad.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
eastertoad.png
7KB, 420x420px
>tfw told my mum she's responsible for my failings in life and I will hold it against her until I die
>>
>being a cunt to the only woman who will ever love you
You fucked up
>>
File: 5122.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5122.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>38916691
She should have loved me more when I was younger.
>>
its true though, my parents always talking about "you could do better" but never actually giving me any helpful advice or any kind of attention whatsoever
>>
>>38916857
I know in my case the normies agree it's her fault although obviously they wouldn't say it so bluntly
>>
>>38916585
How old are you, Mr Man?
>>
>>38916585
>outsourcing responsibility for your decisions and being a hopeless loser for the rest of your life

yeah thats not your mums fault
>>
>>38916924

>>38916949
I actually appear extremely successful now, but was scarily close to being a min wagecuck the rest of my life (like my brother), and this would have been her fault without any doubt at all.
>>
>>38916585
Done that too.
Felt great.
>>
File: 1501439960624.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1501439960624.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>I did all I could
>I tried my best
>I just did what other parents were doing
>I just did what the doctor/dentist/therapist told me
>don't blame others for your failings
>>
File: 1483012445649.jpg (43KB, 556x578px) Image search: [Google]
1483012445649.jpg
43KB, 556x578px
>>38916585
Not the worst move. I fell for the whole "good son who owns his failures and never complains" meme but once they realize you will never call out their BS they will try to push as much stuff on you as they can. Wonder what would happen if I just dropped this charade the next time they make a move.
>>
>it's my mother's birthday today
>excommunicated her almost a year ago because she's a narcissistic sociopath (yes, actually medically diagnosed with a form of sociopathy) who seems perfectly pleasant in conversation but twists and abuses everyone she touches
>called her for the first time since then to say happy birthday because that seemed to be the absolute minimum needed to pretend I don't hate her more than anyone in this world
>she was really nice and wanted me to call more
>i know how she operates, and that she only wants me back to hurt me more for her own ends

I wish she just fucking hit me as a kid, then it would be straightforward.
The fact that she does it because she's actually mentally broken is the worst part.
I feel like it's my responsibility to help, but I can't get close without getting burned.
>>
>>38916585
Eric Cartman is that you, you spoiled bitch?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.