[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have cystic acne in high school years >so depressed that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Superman.jpg (120KB, 1090x614px) Image search: [Google]
Superman.jpg
120KB, 1090x614px
>have cystic acne in high school years
>so depressed that I have trouble with school, skip classes sometimes because I might have a zit oozing
>never able to do sports because the equipment would weight up against my back and face which caused blood to drip
>entire highschool fucked up, finish with a 2.3 GPA and a scarred face with no friends and unable to participate in sports
>no college will accept me and I have to go to a shitty community college
>meanwhile chad was able to fuck women, make friends, have good grades, stay healthy, and get accepted to Yale to become a 7 figure surgeon all because he was blessed with good genetics
My future entirely ruined just because of my shit genetics. I can even see the deep scars on my mom's face that she had from when she was young. Why must it be like this?
>>
>why is it like dis
Your mother washed you too much when you were a baby probably.
>>
>>38916008
>>38916041
I was the same. Then when i moved out o stopped eating ALL dairy and eggs and my skin cleared up. Fuck my flyover white trash family for forcing me to eat that shit reeeeeeeee
>>
>>38916151
My family didn't teach me the importance of education beforehand. I learned about halfway through high school. I was that fucking behind. Too late though...
>>
you are confusing how your failure is not solely your fault with how its mostly other peoples fault. make no mistake you ultimately make your own decisions and this is not a case of wanting to be an astronaut but born a cripple
>>
>>38916178
I also had severe constipation issues as a kid but my mom kept feeding me ground beef and american flavored cheddar product(TM) now that i eat mostly vegan i never have these issues fuck you mom and dad
>>
>>38916221
>haha dude just wash your face lmao
http://illumin.usc.edu/assets/submissions/1176/Writing%20340_Illumin_Genetic%20Acne%20Final%20Version.pdf
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.