[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you've developed a fear of men >most are creepy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 1501782884370.png (100KB, 352x345px) Image search: [Google]
1501782884370.png
100KB, 352x345px
>tfw you've developed a fear of men
>most are creepy af and care little about emotions
>only care about sex 24/7
>see women as objects to conquer
>tfw just want to be a simple wife
anyone else know this feel?
>>
I have brain damage and medication that killed my sex drive. Just find a guy who's similar.
>>
>>38914428
Can you elaborate a bit on what you find to be creepy?
>>
I am preemptively angry at everyone who replies to this thread.
>>
>>38914428
And yet no one wants to have sex you
>>

Men are socialized not to care about emotions. Have you ever noticed that young effeminate fags who have life really easy are always the most smug and emotional? They are decadent products of a spoiled effeminate society. Men were not allowed to be emotional in the past because someone needed a fucking spine to defend the tribe.

Yes, that is how men are, it's natural. You'd have no problem with it if the guy was good looking.

>tfw just want to be a simple wife

Being a simple wife is very good. Nothing wrong with that.

The urge to spread their seed.
>>
>>38914428
yes thats what women only care about, all they want is BBC
>>
>tfw you have developed a hatred of women
>most are whores and care little about emotions
>see men as tools to use
>tfw just want the world to collapse
anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>38914428
The creepy part is your perception. Most care about emotions, but it's not manly to show that.
This is biological, there's not much to be done about it. You can find someone like >>38914485
This is not true. People only do this retarded objectification routine to dramatize shit. It's true that most men see [attractive] women as people to conquer, but there is an obvious difference, and that's not all there is to male-female interactions anyway.
>>
>>38914428
You have a pretty wrong idea about males, just like 90% of this board has about women, you just gotta find someone with similar tastes to you and who isn't a creepy loser
>>
HRT is some heavy shit, huh OP
>>
>>38914428
I don't necessarily agree with you, but you just have to find 1 exception to those points that you like. After that, all other men become redundant.
>>
>>38914498
>woman are stupid
Reread the post!
>>
How about you give that one guy a chance who seems like a nice dude? You probably have one of those guys in your life. Nice dude, seems like he's into you, but just isn't smooth at all. I'm sure that guy wants to wife you.
>>
>>38914512
my sincere apologies.
>>
>tfw you've developed a fear of women
>most are vapid and dont give a shit about your feelings
>only care about sex with chad 24/7
>see men as their personal butlers
>tfw just want a simple wife
I sort of get your feel
>>
>>38914428
>tfw you've developed a dislike of men
>most are evil af and care little about morals
>only care about money 24/7
>see see men as ATMs
>tfw date other guys instead

ah a lucky escape
>>
Yet another """fembot""" thread that will have 300 replies
Stop feeding this cancer. It's probably another larping faggot anyway
>>
>>38914806
women*

origianlla
>>
>>38914428
I'm almost certain you're a tranny trying to get guys to fawn over you.
>>
>>38914498
men are so scary, I'm scared one of them might attack me some day when my so isn't around to keep me safe
>>38914547
I have someone
>>38914585
<3
>>
>>38914428
Im a guy, I hate most other men because its impossible to relate to them.

This is probably because Ive been rejected by women my entire life and I no longer see the reason in pursuing sex relentlessly. I find it pretty retarded now.

Being alone can be comfy, id rather focus on art music and myself.
>>
>>38914564
it's creepy, get on estrogen and become normal :(
>>
>>38914925

No, I am restrained by social shame and societal restrictions. Otherwise I would pillage and conquer and sexually assert myself.
>>
>>38914919
your a good boy anon
>>
>>38914428
>>tfw you've developed a fear of men
>>most are creepy af and care little about emotions
>>only care about sex 24/7
>>see women as objects to conquer
>>tfw just want to be a simple wife
>anyone else know this feel?
Bullshit phobia.
The only thing you should be scared about is being raped while you are outside at odd hours of the night.
Most men are begging for love, except for Chads.
Don't seek out Chad Thundercock and you'll be fine.
All men want a comfy wife to create a happy and warm and loving household. Why the fuck do you think it was the standard before feminism and the 60s sexual revolution and all the bullshit after that?
>>
>>38914428
Stop it. Just fucking stop. You're pretending to be a cute waifu so guys will fawn over you. In reality you've probably already killed many men emotionally. Men are the romantics. The man you're pretending you want is the one you'll ignore and reject.
>>
>>38914899
><3

I fucking knew it. Trannies always try too hard to be girly, it's so easy to spot.
>>
>>38914988
You got it right, Anon.

With the rise of feminism, men are becoming increasingly demonized and the affects are shown by OP.
>>
>>38915010
>In reality you've probably already killed many men emotionally. Men are the romantics. The man you're pretending you want is the one you'll ignore and reject.
I've only been in one relationship and it's going to stay that way :3
I don't like street creeps though staring at my butt
>>38915042
how is your transition going <3
>>
>>38914428
>Get girlfriend
>Care about all the cute romantic loving emotional stuff
>I'm not good enough in bed so she threatens me and abuses me until I get better
>She then feels that I don't pay enough attention to her or something so she makes me jealous of other guys on purpose
>I keep begging trying to get her to say she loves me
>Countless times I've begged her to stay with me and just say she loves me forever and we're forever and going to get married
>She ends up leaving me

Shut the fuck up OP, the "women are romantic and guys are evil sexual fiends" meme needs to stop. FUCK YOU
>>
good job robots, most of you at least, for seeing right through this bullshit. "fembot" please go die. also remember to sage.
>>
>>38915122
Right on! As of now, it seems that the Gynocentric Western Society is at its peek and this is what is does!
>>
>>38915122
why not get a better girl then, seems like you just have bad taste

>>38915155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E1YYSZ9qrk :3
>>
>>38914428
I feel similar. I think I just don't know how to talk to men.

I wish we had like... grace/finishing schools like in the old days here we could go to learn how to be conversationalists and talk to men.

Learn to do make up, diet, and cook, and make good and interesting wives.
>>
>>38915267
I wish I could go to something like that
>>
Add me on discord and let me proof it otherwise arock#4991
>>
>>38915315
no boys allowed on mine >:(
>>
>>38914428
OP, paranoia never hurts. As a guy that tries to hold himself in high regard when it comes to being polite to someone that isn't an arsehole, I can say that most other guys might seem that way. But there are quite a few I've met that share my thoughts on the matter, wanting only a close companion with whatever benefits come along. It's very hard to find someone who matches your interests, but it's always a worthwhile search that takes some bravery. Best of luck OP!
>>
>>38915277
...yeah...

But instead we're all got to go to college in order to get a job that you'll want to quit as soon as you want babies like a good modernist.
>>
>>38915334
fuck you roastie cunt. you're probably LARPing but if not, I want to skin you alive. I was not a misogynist before but you've made me this way.
>>
>>38915326
Who said i was a boy lets talk u can always block
>>
>>38915432
Okay? I don't really see why, but okay.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.