[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things got slightly better brothers. I've made tons of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Things got slightly better brothers.

I've made tons of tfw threads in the past about how bad everything sucked. I took normies advice and been trying to turn my life around. Got fit and /fa/ started going out to social places.

Almost a year now and I've had a few bright spots finally. Of course nothing major has happened. I still don't have a gf or even a major success. But for the first time in my life, a few girls have flirted with me or paid attention to me. They weren't the right ones for various reasons. But at least I'm getting some attention.

I'm hoping if I keep pushing I'll find a girl that I'm actually interested in that is interested in me.

So thanks to the ones who really encouraged me to try and change my life and push forward.

And I guess AMA if you want. I just really wanted to be able to post something positive here for the first time.
>>
>>38914189
What sort of social places did you go?
Were you alone? How do you beat the awkwardness of that?
>>
>>38914223
>What sort of social places did you go?
Mainly restaurant bars. But I also go to coffee shops frequently and take a book. Then try to socialize if a girl comes in. I've also tried local festivals (I'm in a small town). Also the library a time or two.

>Were you alone?
Most of the time yes. I have a buddy that recently split with his woman and we have been out a few times.

>How do you beat the awkwardness of that?
You just gotta do it. The first few times I went alone, I would back out. I would have near panic attacks in my car because I was so scared of going in. Then a few times I would start through the parking lot, before backing out. And even a few times walking around the restaurant before leaving.

Eventually I got over it after eating at a few different places. Now it doesn't bother me at all.

It does help if you got a friend the first time.
>>
>>38914223
Another thing I would add for social anxiety is take Niacin before you go out. It helped me. It calms social anxiety. I seriously think this helped a lot.
>>
>>38914223
>>38914293
I'm sorry your thread didn't get more attention OP
I will take your advice to heart though, I'll make you proud
>>
>>38915087
It's ok. I'm an oldfag on this board. I know only the depressed sad threads get replies. Positive threads get you labeled as a normie or they tell you gtfo.

I used to do the same stuff. But maybe my mindset is changing. I dont' know, but for the first time in awhile I feel pretty good about myself.

I feel like I'm on the cusp of breaking through and having something really good happen.
>>
File: 53f.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>>38915087
>>38915147
although I was hoping someone would ask me what happened?

It's so minor but still so major to me.
>>
Good for you OP, may you prosper in life! And remember, life always has its downsides, but learning to endure the hardwork and struggles makes you appreciate it.
>>
>>38915307
Thanks

I'm trying and gonna keep pushing forward. Eventually I'm going to find someone.

And trust me, I have learned the hard way about downsides. I'm so glad I didn't kill myself a couple of years ago. That's crazy to think back on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.