[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>would rather give a foot massage than have sex Anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: latina feet.jpg (761KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
latina feet.jpg
761KB, 1280x960px
>would rather give a foot massage than have sex
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>38913912
I'd rather just do foreplay than have sex. I want to play with a woman's body and explore it and hold her and kiss her and talk to her about my feelings and listen to her feelings and have her hold my body and smell her hair and caress her head

and fuck I need to cum
>>
>>38913912
Can't you just go to a massage parlor. give the manager a firm handshake, and ask for a job?

In all seriousness though you can probably work one of those joints for minimum wage w/o an education.
>>
>>38913912
>Wife has gained 20kg over the last year and is nearing 80kg
>Has masturbated 2 times a day for the last 3 months turning down her advances because I'd rather wank myself off or not have sex at all
>>
>>38913912
That could only be true about 2% of the time. Way too dependent on which girl you're talking about and the right one is a rarity.
>>
>>38913954
>wife
What are you doing here? You have a life. Get out of here before this ruins it.
>>
>>38913912
>foot massage over sex
What a gay thing to say op
>>
What are qualities of a foot that footfags view as attractive? never understood.
>>
>>38914280
Why do people find breasts attractive? Same reason.
>>
>>38914303
So larger feet are better? I'm asking what makes a good foot and what makes a bad one
>>
>>38914319
I can't answer in general, footfags all have different tastes
>>
>>38914280
I wish we didnt have to discuss this every single feet thread. I wish people would use google for once
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.