[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Denied one of the most basic pleasures possible, intimacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: commence destruction.gif (983KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
commence destruction.gif
983KB, 640x360px
>Denied one of the most basic pleasures possible, intimacy with another human
>Surprised when we root for the downfall of the species

What did society mean by this?
>>
I turned out okay.
>>
>>38912684
Society means they don't want to hear your complaints. If you're failing as a human, then they just want you to disappear in the corner, forgotten to time and all.

Society doesn't give a fuck about people like us and hate it when we attempt to address our concerns. We failed as people. Thus we don't deserve society's consideration.
>>
He denied it himself. Why should anyone care about him not wanting sex?
>>
File: 1495319257293.jpg (215KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
1495319257293.jpg
215KB, 1095x730px
>>38912684
>being a slave to his vices
>denied access to vise
>turns into a monster rooting tooter
You need to get yourself some of that Buddha stuff yo, it like frees you from the 7 sins and wants/needs/suffering of this world man
>>
File: o9I7G89.png (75KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
o9I7G89.png
75KB, 290x290px
rodger's biggest mistake (or his parents mistake, after all). is not seeing how society has changed and its not the 1980's anymore in terms of dating,pairbonding and sexual relations.
woman nowdays don't really care about your persona,etiquette,quirks,peculiarities because thre are so many fucking people out there competing for sex and love, only the guys that pop up (the good lookers) will be visible first.
he was way too innocent, i 100% blame his parents, they told him to be nice and have money and when that didn't work his worldview shattered completely.
they just should have told him how looks is the only thing that matters nowdays, it would be much easier for him to digest his situation
>>
>>38912828
You're a fucking retard. He would have died a khv in the 80s just the same. Or the 50s.
>>
>>38912870
his situation wasn't bad at all. matter of fact his situation was better than 99% of the people here in r9k, he might have some mental issues but that's mostly due to isolation.
you are completely overblowing his autism, he would fit in some puzzle eventually depending on where you put him
>>
>>38912919
How would the time period he lived in make any difference? Especially when getting sex today is easier than ever.
>>
>>38912870
He could have gotten laid if he were born in the 200s BCE in Qin China
>>
>>38913047
These days men are expected to jump through hoops to get girls unless they're Chad.

Its easier than ever if you're female or Chad.
>>
>>38913082
Did you live in the 50s or even 80s as an adult? No? Stop believing whatever /pol/ tells you. It's easier for all men to get laid now than ever before. That's simply a fact.
>>
>>38913200
No it wasn't.
Back then you were only in competition with other guys from your community. Now you're in competition with every Chad in a 50 mile radius and are compared to random instagram supermodels on the other side of the world.
>>
>>38913241
Back then your dating pool was only local girls. Now it's easier than ever to find girls to date thanks to internet. Face it, it's the truth, getting laid is easy. You just are too chickenshit or lazy to try.
>>
>this woman is a virgin
>starts complaining that society is denying her "one of the most basic pleasures possible" because no guy magically showed up on her doorstep to fuck her
>threatens to kill people and claims she's justified to do so because society has unfairly attacked her by forcing her to be a virgin
>OP gets a Fuck Duty summons in the mail and is forced to fuck this woman under punishment of imprisonment and fines
>he is fine with this because he feels the world should operate this way. She deserves sex. It is her right to his body.
>>
>>38913385
>comparing someone who is not only disfigured but probably mentally deficient going by how she obviously puts no effort into her appearance

Nice try
>>
>>38912684
Nobody denied him shit, he could easily go and pay a prowtitute, since he acted like he had money
>>
>>38912684
What's the story with this guy? I know he's a meme, but I always hear rumors he shot up a school or something, but he looks so cool and beautiful that I have a hard time believing that.
>>
>>38913424
He was someone who really hated orange juice. He hated it so much he tossed it whenever he saw it.

One time it hit a couple of beautiful blonde girls.

After that his life was never the same.
>>
>>38913407
>doubIe standards
>>
>>38913299
Nah. Statistically, people under the age of 30, on average, are having less sex than ever before. Look that shit up instead of spouting banal platitudes, you brainlet.
>>
>>38913385
Who is this hirsute love machine!
>>
>>38913699
Because they are having sex later, not because it's harder. If you want to get laid, you'd have to be a total brainlet to not succeed.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.