[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The weather is lovely,the beaches are crowded and clubs are playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: i want friends.jpg (93KB, 575x384px) Image search: [Google]
i want friends.jpg
93KB, 575x384px
The weather is lovely,the beaches are crowded and clubs are playing loud cool music.
Phone hasn't ring in over 20 days...
Why has everyone left me behind?
>>
This post is intentionally left blank
>>
>>38912609
When I was young I thought my teenage years will look like that picture. Now I just realised only cool and attractive people will have that experience. It has been an unpleasant 20-something years, 60 to go.
>>
>>38912811
Have you considered plastic surgery?
>>
>>38913061
Suicide is cheaper, though I need balls to do it quickly. So I choose the slowest way by keep on living.
>>
>>38913084
WTF, why would you choose to have lots of shitty years
Solve your fucking problems and have lots of good years
>>
>>38913107
Oh boy where do I start
>>
>>38913232
Face it kiddo, you have just fetishized your sadness. You like thinking of yourself as a tragic hero, victim of unlucky circumstances and the more you willow in your inactivity the more you think you were right along, because hey? who can prove you wrong...
So go, go hide in your cave you pathetic creature...
>>
File: 1466892413965.jpg (15KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
1466892413965.jpg
15KB, 200x207px
>having people to be left behind by in the first place
>>
File: 1497298287248.png (866KB, 611x610px) Image search: [Google]
1497298287248.png
866KB, 611x610px
>>38913325
>don't just be yourself, be a better you! All you have to do is get a haircut, lift, smile and everything will be okay.
>>
>>38913325
>generalising
You didn't know what happened. Everytime I suck up and try again I always gets rejected and told to fuck off, so I quit and let them all happy without me.
>>
>>38913402
> thse measures don't completely turn my life so they are useless and ineffective
>>
HELLO!

LUCKY YOU!

MY NAME IS YOU-KAZAMI!

I HAVE THE ANSWERS TO YOUR LIFE QUESTIONS!

MY APPEARANCE IS VERY RARE!

ASK AND RECEIVE THE ANSWERS!

OR KEEP ON DOING THE SAME THING!
>>
>>38913634
Give me a time machine
>>
>>38913659
I AM NOT A WISH GRANTER
>>
>>38913692
Please tell me how to build a time machine
>>
>>38913767
FIRST ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT TIME. IF YOU GO BACK IN TIME YOUR AGE WILL NOT DECREASE. YOU WILL STILL LOOK LIKE HOW YOU LOOK NOW. FURTHERMORE WHILE EVERYONE MAY LOOK SIMILAR TO THE PEOPLE IN YOUR UNIVERSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT HUMAN BEINGS. CONTACT WITH YOURSELF IN THE UNIVERSE WILL CAUSE BOTH UNIVERSES TO CONVERGE AND COLLAPSE AND CEADE TO EXIST. KNOWING THIS, DO YOU STILL WISH TO HEAR THE ANSWER?
>>
>>38913863
Yes, I wish to know the answer. Please tell me YOU-KAZAMI.
>>
>>38914002
BUILDING A TIME MACHINE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THIS TIMELINE. THE MAN WHO FIGURED OUT HOW TO CROSS THROUGH DIFFERENT UNIVERSES AT DIFFERENT TIME HAD HIS DOCUMENTS STOLEN. HOWEVER THERE IS STILL ANOTHER WAY. THERE ARE THREE TIME TRAVELERS IN OUR UNIVERSE. THEIR METHOD OF INITIALLY INVOLVED USING A MACHINE FROM THE STOLEN DOCUMENTS BUT DUE TO THE STRESS CAUSED ON THE BODY THEY STOPPED USING IT. THEY USE A DIFFERENET METHOD NOW. THERE EXISTS TIME PORTALS UNDERNEATH THE EARTH AT CERTAIN LOCATIONS. THESE THREE TIME TRAVELERS WILL MEET AND HEAD OUT TO THESE PLACES WITH THEIR ENTOURAGE. IF YOU WISH TO GO ALONG THEN YOU MUST MEET THEM AND REVEAL THAT YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE. THEY WILL THEN TAKE YOU ALONG WITH THEM. THEY ARE QUITE BENEVOLENT AFTER ALL. THEIR NAMES ARE

MIKE PENCE

DONALD TRUMP

BARON TRUMP

THE MEETING SHALL BE ON SEPTEMBER 23 AT THE TRUMP TOWER. IT IS UP TO YOU TO FIND THEM

GODSPEED
>>
>>38913634
Am I going insane?

Will I ever find peace of mind?
>>
>>38914190
PEACE OF MIND IS SOMETHING THAT MUST BE FOUND. LONG ARE THE DAYS GONE WHERE WE WERE BORN WITH IT.

I NEED MORE DETAILS HOWEVER TO PROPERLY PRESCRIBE YOU A SOLUTION
>>
>>38913325
>EL Chaddo

Leave him the fuck alone, he can't even be sad, can he?

You disgusting normie creatures will always find a reason to hate him anyway, go fuck yourself normie.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.