[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a whore become a good girl? I mean, like let's say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: purification.jpg (797KB, 2336x1727px) Image search: [Google]
purification.jpg
797KB, 2336x1727px
Can a whore become a good girl?

I mean, like let's say you know a woman who actually worked as a whore/stripper for a while but it's trying to sort her life out and you know she's a really nice girl deep down.

Can she be waifu tier or because she was an actual semen demon she can't turn into a good woman with nice values and so on?
>>
>Can a whore or roastie hot of the cock-carousel go back to being anything other than a degenerate
No

>Can a women who worked as a stripper become a good person, loyal partner and morally aligned person
Only if she was that to begin with
>>
File: komatsuzaki_11.jpg (878KB, 640x1028px) Image search: [Google]
komatsuzaki_11.jpg
878KB, 640x1028px
>>38912074
If you are hot and rich , literally ANY shrew can be tamed.
>>
>>38912074
>>38912110
>>38912116
>tamed
any woman can be tamed, but it's not worth it going after a complete whore when there's younger and better women available to wife up
that said, a complete whore will completely erase her normiebook and any other social media, start attending church, and do every other "good girl" action when she reaches The Wall at around 30 years old. Some even earlier when they are realizing that their looks are starting to fade.
>>
Of course she can. Why couldn't she? Just like a virgin girl can one day turn into a whore.
>>
>>38912151
You do realize this doesn't happen outside of bitter fantasies of basement-dwelling virgin manchildren, right?
>>
>>38912074
Still looks like a whore 1 year later.
>>
>>38912151
>The Wall at around 30 years old
It's not a thing, and your mom being ugly isn't evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>38912289
That's just teenagers thinking that 30 is old.
>>
>>38912289
t. roastie in denial
>>
>>38912292
Yeah, going by some polls most of this board is under 21, explains the amount of dumb shit posted.
>>38912299
I'm a man over 30. Plenty of cuties around my age.
>>
>>38912317
Hi there, fellow 30s male. This is the best age to be single. I've never had an easier time getting pussy. And the best part is that girls from ages 20 to mine are all available.
>>
>>38912074
I know a professional hooker she is a really nice girl and has a good marriage you should stop your toxic masculine assumptions about people's lives
>>
>>38912536
>toxic masculine assumptions
Back to tumblr/reddit with you! C'mon.Shoo!
>>
>>38913543
no I'm an incel fembot and I deserve to stay here
>>
I could totally tame that kind of girl. That's because I'm a fag that wouldn't crawl for pussy, that makes me able to dom the shit out the slut until she becomes a good pet
>>
>Can a whore become a good girl?
No. But be warned that she can fake it very well.

>Waifu tier
Waifu only applies to anime girls and they are meant to be perfect, they know how to change unlike real women.

>Someone talked about the 30 Wall
The 30 wall doesn't exist in modern society. A woman will be convinced that she still deserves the best of the best even a 50 with the MILF culture.
>>
>>38912189
There are three women at my church within my age bracket, and all of them spontaneously started regularly attending. One of them is a single mother that gave birth shortly after joining/returning, and at least one of the others was pregnant out of wedlock shortly before her return. All three of them have new social media accounts with suspiciously small friend circles for spoken of their age and attractiveness.
>>
>>38912074
No, because good girls don't become whores.

>she's a really nice girl deep down
Some life advice here from an older anon that once had this thought: No. Get that shit out of your head now.
It's in our instincts to always believe a hot chick is "really a nice girl deep down". Therefore: Know your instincts, never trust a chick you find attractive.

And another thing:
People don't change. They may pretend they do, but if they get a chance to go back to their old ways, they will.
>>
>>38912074
Is it possible? Sure, but it's highly unlikely. People tend not to change much deep down, and intimacy has important peer-bonding effects that weaken with use.
>>
>>38913624
No. Fuck off to lolcow or cafe crystal. This is robot territory. Get out.
>>
>>38914023
but I'm a fembot so I'm a robot so I should stay

also what's cafe crystal
>>
Idk but hookers are awesome
>>
>>38912074
Can't turn a hoe into a housewife! Hoes don't don't act right! It's hoes on da poles and hoes on da crack pipe!
>>
>>38914050
>>38913624
stop baiting the summer normies please anon.
>>
ive seen this image a thousand times but have never found the source

help please
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.