[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do americans believe the earth is flat and dinosaurs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

why do americans believe the earth is flat and dinosaurs didn't exists?
>>
File: Cirno.full.1262676.jpg (453KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Cirno.full.1262676.jpg
453KB, 1000x707px
>>38911273
Religious conspiracy theories thanks to a culture of societal and familial-enforced Evangelical echo chambers, pretty much.

Either belief as we do or we'll kick you out of the house.
>>
File: 1500162076357.png (118KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1500162076357.png
118KB, 404x404px
>>38911273
Also here's another questioning dragon loli for you, friend.
>>
>>38911273
It's called "American education". Basically Americans had a crazy idea of running education like a business and having politicians, who represent mostly businesses and stupid people, influence it. They suffered as a result of it.
>>
White people get dumber when they're taken out of their homelands (unless they're Britbongs, who were hideous, inbred retards to begin with).
They wouldn't believe those things if they had stayed in Europe.
>>
>>38911273
I've never met anyone who believe that, and I live in the south.
>>
>>38911273
Because the Earth is flat?
This has been debunked thousands of times. NASA uses curged lenses on their craft that give off the illusion of a spherical earth.
As for the dinosaur bit, I believe they are real, but just didn't make it aboard the ark.
>>
Dude no one thinks the world is flat any more, this is shit bait, who doesn't believe in dinosaurs, we have museums with there bones
>>
>>38911360
>americans
>>38911355
stop larping as an american.
>>
>>38911362
the dinosaur hoax has been debunked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyIG_jZzBs
>>
but dinosaurs don't exist
what year I s this
>>
>>38911382
>American education
Please get educated by real paleontologists.
>>
>>38911313
Wish this meme would die.
Catholic Church accepts evolution for longer than Murica and literally every country in Europe (even heavily religious ones) teach evolution.
Only American people are so fucking retarded.
>>
Giant lizards used to roam the earth. I mean giant chicken lizards and then they magically disappeared in the great happening.
>>
>>38911572
I'm not blaming all religion or even all Christianity, and definitely not Catholics, just the Evangelical Protestant movement that keeps pushing Creationism and bible literalism to retarded levels. They're the ones that keep on opening up court cases on teaching evolution and the muddying the waters with their social pressure.
>>
>>38911273
We have a horrible mental health crisis that has yet to be addressed.
>>
>>38911640
young earth creationism*
Other shitty conspiracy theories of theirs:
- Everyone is going to be chipped as the mark of the beast
- The pope is trying to take over america
- King James bible is the only bible worth reading
- Any world government will lead to the persecution of Christians under the antichrist
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490726686842.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490726686842.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
I legit thonk there's a chance the earth is flat. Hell, anything is possible. It's at least fun to think avout. Watch some youtube documentaries. Some make a good deal of sense.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.