[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm 18 and a virgin, not kissless or hugless(get regular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (11KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
11KB, 300x237px
So i'm 18 and a virgin, not kissless or hugless(get regular hugs from attractive girls when i buy weed off of them) but i still want a gf.

Lately this 13 year old girl writes me all the time and i see that she desperately wants attention. She's a 2/10 at best (not fat or anything) and the age of consent here is 14, so should i wait and finally loose my virginity or just hold on a little longer and might never loose my virginity?
>>
>>38911038
Fuck a coconut
>>
>>38911038
Hire a fucking prostitute dude.
You robot cucks want to date some virgin fucking princess that doesn't exist. Girls don't want you betas that treat them as if they can't say anything wrong.
>>
>>38911338
I'm not even after the sex, i just want someone to cuddle with, play games together and then have sex.
>>
>>38911349
or to suck me off while i play a single player game, a prostitute is too expensive for me>>38911338
>>
>>38911038
Don't fuck children anon
>>
>>38911375
I myself often get told i look like 15... and if the age of consent here is 14 it couldn't be that bad....right?
>>
>>38911038
>She's a 2/10 at best
You must be a real Adonis if you're 18 and the only time a gril hugs you is when you buy something from them. What makes fucking losers think they're qualified to rate the attraction level of girls when they are so undesirable themselves?
>>
>>38911435
I never said that i'm good looking. This is why i am still a virgin at 18.
>>
>>38911529
You didn't answer the question. Originoliano
>>
>>38911565
That i see other losers who look worse than me with 10/10s
>>
>>38911435
Just because someone is unattractive doesn't mean that he can't rate them. He can't tell them that in their face in an attempt to offend them of course but he can rate them.
I don't know shit about cooking but I can still say that the food I am eating is trash, but I will not go to the chef and tell him that his cooking is trash because I can't do any better.
>>
>>38911038
>So i'm 18 and a virgin, not kissless or hugless(get regular hugs from attractive girls when i buy weed off of them)

Get the fuck out of here normie scum. The only virgins allowed around here are of the kissless, hugless, and handholdless variety.
>>
>>38911935
come to think about, never actually hold hands with a girl who had romantic feelings about me..
>>
>>38911038
OP here,

Guess i'll stay a sad virigin all my life...
>>
>>38911038
You in germany?
>>
>>38912478
Yeah, is that the only country with the age of consent being 14?
>>
>>38912488
Hey, anderer Deutschanon hier.

No, I think Hungaria or some other eastern country has this as well. Why not just do it? I've seen enough ~14 year old girls with adult boyfriends, probably wouldnt be that big of a deal

I'm a bit jealous by the way
>>
>>38912546
Wie gesagt, sie ist ne 2/10 und ich fuehle mich nicht besonders gut mit dem wissen dass ich sie nur benutze bis ich ne bessere finde...
>>
>>38912546
But nice to see that i'm not the only Deutschanon here :D
>>
>>38912769
Sieh's mal so, wuerdest du wirklich etwas ernsthaftes mit einer 13-jaehrigen anfangen? Ueberleg mal wie du in dem Alter drauf warst, hast du da jeden Tag Bock drauf?

Ob 2/10 oder 10/10, das Resultat aendert sich nicht. Uebrigens, die Lolibernds auf Krautchan wuerden sich bestimmt ueber einen detaillierten Bericht freuen
>>
>>38912830
Bin ja immernoch am ueberlegen ob ich es jetzt schon mache, oder warte bis sie 14 ist.
>>
>>38912885
Learning high school german finally has some real world implication. I can understand some anons discussing fucking a 13 yo.
>>
>>38913593
me too, this is good practice
>>
>>38911038
>>38911375
I agree, i think she's too young for sex
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.