[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid thread: weirdos edition >that kid who was caught

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1424821593618.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1424821593618.png
96KB, 241x228px
That kid thread: weirdos edition

>that kid who was caught butt naked, covered in whipped cream and was humping a balloon on a school camping trip
>>
>>38910845
>that kid who only shits naked
>>
>>38910845
>that kid who locked himself up in a room with bouncy balls during class and broke everything in it and then got sent to a retard school
Alan, if you're there, you were fucking hilarious as a kid.
>>
>that special kid who fucked the hot homeroom teacher in front of the class and got away with it
>>
>that kid who had a hit list, contained nearly the entire class and several teachers
>that kid who claimed i masturbated to guro/scat hentai
>that kid who thought he was "cool" because he looked at "dank meme compilations" but didn't even know what "reee" was
>that kid who was found dead at my sister's school
>that kid who was in special ed and still flunked several classes
>that kid who almost jumped out a window in the middle of class
>that one kid who has headphones and speaks to barely anyone
>>
File: 1080p.png (31KB, 122x110px) Image search: [Google]
1080p.png
31KB, 122x110px
>>38910891
what?! how did he get away with indecency?
>>
>that kid who filled one of those plastic display books with hentai printed on the school library computers and then passed it on when they graduated, the book passing from person to person over the years

it wasn't me but I did hold the book for a while and pass it along when my time came
>>
>>38910891
How the hell did he pull that off

>that special kid has had more action than me kek
>>
>>38910845
>the kid who sat and read mien kampf several times over sixth form
>>
>>38910948
hes 'special' and apparently he had a severe mental disorder he was deported to a special school like a week later kek

the whole class kind of got off to watching him fuck the teacher and miss looked like she enjoyed it
>>
>>38910845
>the kid who sat and watched Top gun on his laptop EVERY SINGLE dinner time, free period and break time for 3 years straight in sixth form.

I legitimately think he had a lot wrong with him
>>
>>38910845
>that special kid that would purposely roll down any stairs and any steps inside the school instead of just walking
>>
>>38910845
>the kid who has acid poured into his eyes because someone dared him to
>>
>>38910929
4chan is an 18+ site, my boy
>>
>>38910845
>that kid that killed his mom then himself
>>
>>38911153
Jesus christ green text the whole thing.
>>
>that one kid who managed to set off the fire alarm in chemistry class
>mfw as soon as we are given the signal to go back he immediately does the same thing
>>
>>38910845
>>38910891
>>38911367
That kid who posts shit that never happened on a Mongolian Throat Warbling image board.
>>
>>38910845
>that kid who pulled his pants down showing his ass to everyone during recess because it was his last day of school

It was me. I was in 1st grade.
>>
>>38911544
I remember in 1st grade I took of my pants and pissed on the floor in protest when a teacher said I couldn't go to the bathroom and I had to go really badly.
>>
>>38911571
That's great. I got sent to the principals office for pulling my pants down and got in giant trouble with my mom. I also would steal from those book drive things every year because they had a ton of cool toys. Right before I got on the bus home after taking my loot I was holding a small stapler I stole and it punched right into my finger and went to the school doctor, got it removed, they found out it's the same stapler from the book drive. They called my mom asking my mom if she gave me money to buy it and said no and had to return all the other shit I stole. Got in massive trouble again for that one. I deserved it though.
>>
>>38910929
Get out normie child
>>
>>38911777
Nice trips my man have a (you) for your trouble
>>
>>38910845
>That kid who wanted to confess to a girl and got drunk to do it but still managed to pussy out and try to play it as a joke. So he told her "I wish to be in a lesbian relationship with you" instead.
>>
>that kid that got made fun of for not liking soda because the carbonation was uncomfortable in their mouth

Fuck you guys, I just wanted some water or something you fucking assholes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.