[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kek makes multiple threads begging for a roastie fembot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 31231f.png (158KB, 424x823px) Image search: [Google]
31231f.png
158KB, 424x823px
>kek makes multiple threads begging for a roastie fembot to come back
>leaves her contact info like a dumbasss but blurs his
>contact fembot which then gives me the contact for the other dude
>hilarity insues as I start messing with one of them to get the other one to stop making STUPID FUCKING THREADS EVERY HOUR TO CATCH THE ATTENTION OF A ROASTIE.

beta cucks, not even once.

>>38910377

http://desuarchive.org/_/search/text/bailey/type/op/filter/text/
>>
>>38910783
>>38910831
nobody cares about this retarded drama FUCK OFF YOU ARE ALL NORMIES
>>
File: 124r.png (866KB, 714x581px) Image search: [Google]
124r.png
866KB, 714x581px
>>38910889
He's been making the same threads for the past week, this is internet justice.
I do hope you tag along though.

he does have a nice house though, maybe lives with parents?
>>
>>38910889
i agree with this guy
stop giving him attention and escalating the situation
>>
>>38910783
I hope olive dies!
>>
>>38910919
Could we ddos his IP or something?
>>
>>38910944
that's the most retarded shit I've heard in a while.
>>>/g/
>>
OP, you are autistic

Origoo
>>
>>38910953
g seems kinda gay and circlejerky

I could probably put together a shittastic script that could fuzz our dude, but any firewall could figure that out
>>
>>38910978
How will you find his IP?
>>
>>38911009
Phishing, I've seen people do it to extract all sorts of data
>>
>>38911078
I bet you don't have the slightest clue about how you would get it or what phishing is. You probably wouldn't even know how to get your own IP.
>>
>>38911148
yeah robert is pretty desperate, doesn't know I use discord through TOR.
can't snatch my IP if am jumping through nodes chump.
>>
>>38911078
>>38911192
How do you phish IPs through Discord?
>>
File: tgyhu.png (103KB, 700x560px)
tgyhu.png
103KB, 700x560px
>>38911269
someone sends you a link, you click it and then you get fucked because they own the site and can check which IP just visited their site.

8ch had a problem when it first gained public knowledge where independent board owners can see anyone's IP so they'll bait someone they don't like to post on their board and then they'll have the persons IP.
something similar to that but different.
at least, from what I know.
I might be completely wrong and talking out of my ass, if so blame the jonnie walka
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.