[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

old man feels thread >wizard >never had a girl show interest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1451689827692.png (54KB, 657x788px) Image search: [Google]
1451689827692.png
54KB, 657x788px
old man feels thread

>wizard
>never had a girl show interest in me my entire life
>literally living in mom's basement
>NEET
>balding
>mom comes in one day and says "oh my god, you need to air this place out. there's a really strong old man smell in here"
why was I born
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 480x480px
>>38910042
Post pic of you basement please
>>
>>38910042
You were born to lend advice for the upcoming Beta Uprising, we need the most senior of senior advisers.
>>
>>38910042
Quite frankly, I'd kill myself if I was in your place, but I'm on my way there...
>>
>>38910083
I don't have a camera. No friends, never leave the house, no need for a smart phone.

>>38910086
>>38910103
get out while you still can. the feels you feel at this stage change you for life, for the worse. there's no turning back.
>>
>>38910042
What do you do?
Describe a week.
Are you actually disabled or have an actual illness?
>>
>>38910246
How does it feel? You pretty much have nothing to look forward to but an afterlife.

What are you doing? Tell us more of how sad you are.
>>
>>38910273
I shitpost on /a/, /v/, /vg/, /r9k/, and /pol/. I pirate all my anime and vidya, and when I run out of things that interest me I rewatch old anime that help me forget about the real world. I've watched most of the stuff that's out, except these past years I've gotten into the habit of rewatching old stuff. Probably watched KON 3-4 times this year.

I have a mental "illness", in that I can't interact with people normally. I get literally triggered, if I can't get away I start screeching. People make me super anxious, but sometimes I get triggered for no reason just remembering old memories and I have to screech to tune it out. I saw a psychiatrist, got a slip saying I'm pretty much a retard, and applied for gibs.

>>38910322
There isn't much sadness anymore. Emotion is like a scale, it's relative. I live in a numb state of gloominess, interrupted by intense triggering memories.
>>
>>38910042
>tfw feel young and old at the same time
>>
at least I'm not in my 30s yet

23 neet virgin never had a job

figure I've got about 5 years to try and turn it around or the ship sails. i think I might be able to
>>
>>38910539
Don't think like that, you'll hit 25 and realize you're fucked and at a serious disadvantage

Go and start doing whatever it is you want to do now
>>
>>38910416
>Probably watched KON 3-4 times this year.
Good shit nigger.

Have you tried SSRIs? I have social anxiety and taking Zoloft has helped me a lot.
>>
>>38910416
>I get literally triggered, if I can't get away I start screeching. People make me super anxious,
How long has that been going on for?
>I shitpost on /a/, /v/, /vg/, /r9k/, and /pol/. I pirate all my anime and vidya,
Do you read/work out/do any productive hobbies?
>>
>>38910610
no, I have never drank nor done any drugs in my life, and I don't want to start.

>>38910726
After I quit my first job. The screeching just gradually manifested, at first it was just the memories. Then I started doing it with people too. It's like an intense pressure building up in my head and I have to let it out.

I've tried to be productive, learn to draw, learn a language. But my brain is so fucked I can't focus on anything for more than 10 minutes. I have tried all kinds of methods and tricks (poma timer, meditating, walks). The same pressure buildup starts happening until I turn on something I can tune my mind out to (anime, twitch, vidya), even if it's just for a few minutes. Those minutes turn to hours, and eventually I fall into old habits again. Sometimes I cry as I compulsively tab in and scroll through the catalog, tears of frustrated anger as I'm forced to face how weak willed I was that I can't even stay on task.
>>
>>38910912
>and I don't want to start.
Why not? You're literally doing nothing with your life.
>>
>>38910912
It's not illegal. My SSRIs were prescribed. It helped me a lot. I had doubts at first but now I can speak to people without hating myself or thinking about all the bad things that could happen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.