[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide is starting to seem a lot more appealing nowadays. There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1501988434585.gif (148KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1501988434585.gif
148KB, 340x340px
Suicide is starting to seem a lot more appealing nowadays.
There is simply no reason for me to continue living unless you count Yuru Yuri (which I don't btw).
I'll probably end up moving back in with my mother soon. I'd like to end my life before that happens.
Living with her again would be comfy and it would make her happy too but the whole situation is just so depressing.
It's like admitting defeat and accepting that I'm a complete loser. Seems I do have some pride left.
So I'd rather die than fall to the true bottom of normalfag society. Ironically, I hate normalfag society but having a job and living independently lets me justify that hate or something.
Anyway yeah I'm genuinely considering killing myself.
>>
File: 1500684648022.jpg (198KB, 800x994px) Image search: [Google]
1500684648022.jpg
198KB, 800x994px
Fucking hell reading this back is really embarrassing.
Why is my writing style so faggy?
>>
File: 1498210433773.png (137KB, 205x334px) Image search: [Google]
1498210433773.png
137KB, 205x334px
Just lay down your neck on the train tracks bro :)
>>
File: realityisrelentless.png (53KB, 252x353px) Image search: [Google]
realityisrelentless.png
53KB, 252x353px
A comfy unambitious lifestyle is less like admitting defeat than suicide is, in my book. Both since there's no finality, and because you're still taking at least something that you want from the world, even if it's only what remains worthwhile after reality takes away most of your hopes.
>>
>>38909951
Don't fall for the wagecuck meme. Everyone's out for blood out there.
Better to just live comfy until you can't anymore and end it painlessly with CO poisoning
>>
>>38909951
I could give you my old spill about how being suicidal is the perfect time to actually live your life and do the shit you always wanted to do (if you wanna die, then what's stopping you from taking a loan of a few thousand and spending a week in Italy and then killing yourself so you don't have to pay it back?)

but honestly if you do decide life isn't worth living, even though I heavily disagree, then do the world a favor and shoot up a fucking synagogue or something before you do. or help out with pizzagate. do something that'd put your life in danger for the sake of a better world. please. because i cannot live with myself for dropping out of the pizzagate investigation for fear of my life and then not ask suicidal people to help with it.
>>
>>38910264
All that opportunistic exciting might-as-well bullshit is basically "living harder". It gets really grating, always hearing that get suggested to the people who have lost the will to live regularly.
t. not op
>>
>>38909951 Here's your (You)
>admit defeat and accept i'm a complete loser

You will be if you an hero in front of your mum
>>
>>38909951
I had a dream i was out in public in a busy populated area and then everyone i knew from highschool came from the crowd around me, surrounding me before my oneitis shot me through the chest with a pistol.
I remember feeling really happy after that dream and i dont know what it means.
>>
i wish id just die in my sleep but ive saw pictures of people whomlived from a shotgun in the mouth and that would be bad

plus the only place i gould easily do it is my back yard
>>
Just remember that if you die nothing will matter to you because you're dead. Grieving parents, distraught friends, all of your happy and sad memories, everyone you could have met/helped/fucked/changed, everything you could or couldn't have become wouldn't matter to you, because you'd be dead.

Relative to you, the entire universe will cease to exist.

so idk go ahead if you really want, I don't see another side to what I just said
>>
>>38909951
I hope you do, actually. I hate people like you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.