[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some months ago i met my mate's girlfriend (let's call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Some months ago i met my mate's girlfriend (let's call her X and my "friend" Z). Me and X have started hanging out with a group of friend and then we started to get more intimate. Her relationship with my friend was a joke and my friend only dated her for sex & things, he really didn't never cared of girls and love ( i know this bc i know really well him and we've been friends for years) but X fell truly in love with him. I want to point out that he is a fucking faggot who preferred playing Dungeons & Dragons instead of spending time with her. Two months later X and Z broke up, and me and X get even more in a closer relationship bc i was comforting her. Some week later, while we was hanging out with our friends and our friends were doing things, she kissed me and we started a relationship. We stayed together for 2 weeks, the most beautiful of my entire life. We spent much time together, kissing each other, hugging, touching our bodies, and we almost had sex. But then, the last day of the second week, she texted me saying that she wasn't in love with me anymore and that she doesn't feel anymore nothing of what she felt during that arc of time. I was destroyed, i spent that night out wandering in the city and punching and kicking trash bins. We decided to stay friends, and then i've become something like her best friend, i surely was one of the most important people in her life, she always says she loves me and that i'm special for her. Some week later, Z apparently wanted to have sex so, after being rejected by some girls, he texted X, manipulating her and making her believe all of his lies, saying things like "i love you, this time i'll be a better boyfriend" and unfortunately she fell in his trap. They are back together and i can't fucking handle it, i was destroyed again. One night i texted her saying that i was sad and she invited me at her house. That night we smoked weed and drinked together and had sex. The day after we've had sex again.
>>
Op here, Cont.

The day after we've had sex together again, and we wasn't stoned so we're conscious of what we're doing. I was really happy of that night and day we spent together and i thought that there could be others but then she texted me that she felt guilty for having cheated on Z, that ugly bastard who don't give a fuck about X and stay with her only for using her like a sex toy. I'm fucking desperate because i never stopped loving her and after that night i love her much more than ever but she's in love with that fucking faggot.

Yesterday, i couldn't bear the pain anymore and i thought was a good idea don't talk to her ever again, so i fucked all up our relationship and i told her that i don't wanted to talk to her anymore. She wasn't happy of this and he was angry because I've treated her like shit saying that things. Only 8 hours later i sent her a vocals of me crying while i was saying "i'm sorry". She responded me asking why was i crying.

I'm fucking pathetic, I've treated like shit the only person that really love me. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm thinking of poisoning Z or things like this. If it wasn't for him we're probably again in love. I fucking hate him.
>>
>no greentext

You expect us to read all that shit?

>skimmed through, something about having sex

gtfo norman
>>
Get out Norman Peters, back to Normiebook with you
>>
cant you just beat his shit? or is he buff or smth?
>>
that's cause u acted like a fucking pussy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.