[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw years of constant fast masturbation since I was a kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0562.jpg (16KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0562.jpg
16KB, 246x250px
>tfw years of constant fast masturbation since I was a kid has made it so that I can't last for a minute before cumming
If I ever found a woman who loves me, I would disappoint her in the bedroom.
Who /premature ejaculation/ here. Can it be fixed?
>>
File: 1481839925347.png (138KB, 307x311px) Image search: [Google]
1481839925347.png
138KB, 307x311px
Probably thought exactly the same as you based on similar life choises.

>Get really drunk
>With girl in bed it's fuck time
>I can get hard but I can't cum easily

That's the payoff I guess. If you're really drunk but still in control you can get hard (not easily) but cumming is hard.
>>
>>38909106
B-but I don't drink.
>>
File: 1482017467152.jpg (84KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1482017467152.jpg
84KB, 1024x575px
>>38909121
Neither do I. If a normal girl wants to hang out with you the best place is a bar/food place where you can eat and drink. Drinking isn't nice but it will make it 100x easier to talk and then if you sex it's my previous post.

Obviously you need to still have control in your mind when you drink. If you lose track of the rational voice in your head then you are fucked. Basically when your drink and you get a moment alone you need to recenter yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0977.jpg (422KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0977.jpg
422KB, 1944x2592px
I get the idea that if I cut back on cumming and do nofap it would eventually heal the psychological reason I cum from the simplest stimulation, only problem is I still cum multiple times daily. I've become so dependent on the feeling I feel like I have to do it or else.
>>
>>38909063
Just drink a 5 hour energy before sex i never came.
>>
>>38909063
Yes.
Learn to edge.
Bring yourself close but then back off.
Repeat for about an hour.
Better stamina.
Better training.
Better orgasm.
>>
>>38909300
Checked.
Thanks for the advice. I edge here and there but never thought to use that to condition myself.
>>
You're going to cum early the first time you fuck her, just be prepared for that. At least for me, developing sexual comfort with someone takes time.

I still cum fast when masturbating but I, at least a third of the time, last long enough to make her cum vaginally. Squeezing the dick helps a ton and so do condoms
>>
>>38909063
All virgin men instacum on first penetration.

Have more sex.
>>
You always cum quickly at first time, so talk to the girl. Tell her that it's been a long time and that it will be hard to don't cum because she's beautifull.
But also tell her that it's just an occasion to fuck again latter, just eat her pussy and fuck her again :)
>>
People telling that you have to masturbate before are wrong.
You will maybe don't even get an erection or don't able to cum, that's make the girl uncomfortable. Communication hell, girl know that we aren't machines !
>>
>>38909283
or orginally else what
>>
I suffer the same shit. Fapping has made me cum too quickly. I've recently started edging while i fap. Building from 5 mins to 10 mins eventually i want my faps to last 45mins to an hr. I'm hoping doing this daily plus kegels will make me last at least 5 mins. I'm not even asking for much anything more than a minute would be a fucking great.
>>
>>38909063
>been only focusing on speed
>only excels at speed

>how do i last longer?
By trying to edge yourself when fapping, every time you start nearing orgasm you ease up on the pace and wait, do that enough and eventually you'll be able to last longer, long process but not unachievable
Also some muscle training on lower body is said to help, google that i don't remember the details
>>
>>38909867
I won't be able to concentrate on anything else. It's pretty much an addiction
>>
>>38910031
Don't do nofap. It's retarded cult like reddit bullshit. You've got an addiction and a dependency. You don't take hardcore drug addicts off it completely. They ease themselves off it. Their body became physically and mentally dependent. You built a dependency on fapping and cumming which took years to do. There's no instant solution for you. You will undo it by going in reverse direction.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.