[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I haven't posted here for years. I used to be a regular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wallhaven-289833.jpg (561KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-289833.jpg
561KB, 1920x1080px
Hi. I haven't posted here for years. I used to be a regular who was here since this places' inception.

How has this place changed in the last 5 years?

I'm also open to questions, should you have any for me.
>>
File: 1491809271776.jpg (49KB, 846x468px) Image search: [Google]
1491809271776.jpg
49KB, 846x468px
>>38908844
Why'd you leave for half a decade?
>>
It's really shitty and nothing good has or ever will happen. Please leave before you get sucked back in again.
>>
>>38908844
this place has gone to fucking shit. it's full of """fembots""", communists, feminists, /pol/tards and faggots. leave again while you still can
nice double dubs
>>
>>38908864
Don't worry, won't happen.

>>38908853
The community was toxic. I wasn't having fun here, nor was I learning anything. Initially, I was doing both those things.

Also, a community of people I found from here also decided to stop coming here. That contributed too.
>>
>>38908910
Thank you, friendo. I just saw like four threads on "fembots" in the first two pages. Like, christ, have some respect for yourselves, guys. The only women in this specific board are here for a reason. Last I remember there was a lot of hate towards women here, what happned to that? I guess it was toothless. Wholesale hating women is no solution to what pains you, but it just doesn't make sense that things look like this now.
>>
>>38908844
Dude I remember bloxposting and the deletions, this place turned into even more of a cesspit then before. The only reason to come back here is to bully the fuck out of those who we used to be like, the incels and kvs, in order to build them up again because this board is just faggot /soc/ now and anyone who stayed on after all the invasions and continued their existence as is or worse deserves every blow to the skull they take.
>>
>>38909171
>bullying
Never understood your kind. If someone is going to change, they're going to ask for help. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you enjoy helping like this, no?
>>
>>38909532
It's a trial by fire situation. The old guard went through the gauntlet and realized that the normalfags took over long ago. The only move forward and away from rot was to learn to adapt from the enemy, the eternal normalfag. To beat the normie, one must become "normie". I used to loathe the people who "escaped" incel life, and now I understand that it truly is the path to our victory. Shoving your dick in a hole is but one facet of life; living for oneself and striving to improve is the truest >tfw to exist.
>>
>>38909605
Not OP but totally agree.
There are times where I miss my shut-in NEET days, but I can honestly say I'm 100x happier now.
Would I have had the motivation to make the change without the constant flaming and baiting? Probably not.

There are two kinds of people you'll meet on here, those that take the blows and rise above, and the self-defeating kind that lies back and takes it.
>>
>>38909672
I'm OP. I don't agree with either of you. Except for the last part of what you, specifically, have said.

The former will rise above no matter what, and the latter will take blows laying down. So why add to it, yknow?
>>
>>38909765
Struggle is the catalyzer of mastership of the self. I avoided this board for two years after pulling 12 hour stints on a daily basis, and in engaging with the normie and learning I have attained knowledge of the mechanics of social interaction that I could never grasp posting feels on here. You must know your enemy, and at times you must become that which you once hated in order to usher in newcomers to the fold. I fucking hate normalfags and thus I studied them to understand how they operate- I "became" one. And the conclusion attained was that the majority of the original /r9k/ population could fucking dominate all social spheres if they cultivated their autism into self improvement. Lamenting the lack of feeling of meaning in life because of a deficit of intimacy is a drop in the fucking ocean compared to the feels one experiences when the biological affirmation of one's status as a viable member of the species is finally attained.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.