[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad called me a pussy again I am sick of this asshole's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1501384523206.jpg (58KB, 756x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501384523206.jpg
58KB, 756x768px
>dad called me a pussy again
I am sick of this asshole's shit. First thing tomorrow morning I'm hitting the gym and getting /fit/. My goal is to be able to kick his ass in a year's time. wish me luck robots.
>>
File: chaddad.png (755KB, 637x394px) Image search: [Google]
chaddad.png
755KB, 637x394px
>>38908547
>complaining about being called a pussy
>posts anime girl
>>
>>38908547
Isn't this the plot to the movie Hot Rod?
>>
>>38908547
i wish you good luck anon. knock your dad out for me.
>>
>>38909351
>>38909351
I have never heard of that movie up until this point
>>
>>38909383
Alright, once you finish your first workout go watch it to keep up your motivation to beat your dad.
>>
>>38908547
>Your father wanted and raised you to be a masculine son that he could be proud of.
>But you grew up being a pussy ass faggot that posts pictures of anime girls on 4chan's gay virgin board, /r9k/.
>Your teenage angst makes you get defensive when being legitimately criticised about your attitude to reality.
>So you begin to daydream about your frail and obese NEET body going to a gym to get fit like one of your favorite shonen anime where the main character powers up before a tough battle, just to beat up your father because he told it as it is.

Yeah, have fun with that imagination of yours, kid.
>>
>>38908547
Sounds like your fathers plan worked out. Don't forget to thank him for motivating you when you get swole.
>>
1 year is really short, get muscle take time. Count two years
>>
>>38909577
dude just let him have this. just because you're too much of a lazy, unmotivated slob to hit the gym doesn't mean he has to be
>>
>>38908547
Maybe you should stop being a pussy and he'll stop calling you what you are
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.