[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's my birthday. Someone please tell me everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: IBM Data Centre.jpg (515KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IBM Data Centre.jpg
515KB, 1920x1200px
It's my birthday. Someone please tell me everything it going to be alright
>>
>>38908313
Some of the things are gonna be alright. Happy birthday, anon.
>>
File: shikata knight.png (151KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
shikata knight.png
151KB, 500x309px
eh it's all right
>>
File: handshakedadtakesyoutomcdonalds.png (2MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadtakesyoutomcdonalds.png
2MB, 1000x563px
Happy Birthday, Champ. Here's a Shake and a Big Mac -- my treat.
>>
It's gonna be okay anon-kun! Happy birthday!
>>
Someone posted a thread on here asking what to do on their birthday since they have no friends and that it was in a few days, was that you? Either way happy birthday, anon! Surely things will be okay given time.
>>
Happy birthday anon, everything will be alright. You're doing just fine, now go out there and have a good day for me.
>>
>>38908313
Oh hey it's my birthday too anon. My mom is away for the 6th year in a row off with my dad somewhere, and I have no friends. *hug*

>>38908423
I think that may have been me? I posted about it being my birthday today in the family hug thread.
>>
>>38908313
Happy birthday anon! hope you've had a good day so far
>>
>>38908313
I would be lying if I said that.
>>
Hey man shits bad right now, but it can only go up from here
Happy B-Day
>>
File: 1501057121433.jpg (280KB, 869x869px) Image search: [Google]
1501057121433.jpg
280KB, 869x869px
I promised that doodle will have it maybe for later on take care and have fun on your birthday
>>
>>38908450
Nah it was a thread on its own. Happy birthday to you too, anon! You might say you have no friends but know that someone out there probably hundreds of miles away cares for you and hopes for the best.
>>
File: eat it cock breath.png (12KB, 99x56px) Image search: [Google]
eat it cock breath.png
12KB, 99x56px
>>38908313
here's some gay cake for your gay mouth birthday boy
>>
>>38908450
Hi man, I hope you have a good day regardless :)
>>
File: 1483527331537.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483527331537.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
Happy birthday anon.

Sending you my love and semen. Oh and everything is gonna be alright
>>
>>38908313
I hope you suffer and die alone and in pain
>>
>>38908313
It's my birthday too anon. I wouldn't wanna lie to you because I am probably in the same situation as you are.
>flatmate promises she'll bake something nice for me
>friends wanna get me drunk
Still can't help feeling like a massive loser though.
>>
>>38908313
It's not going to be alright if you don't make it alright
>>
>>38908868
I hope you make some good friends and end up where you want to be anon.
>>38909220
I just feel like everyone in my life either takes pity on me, or doesn't care one bit whether I'm around or not. It's not a nice feeling to deal with.
>>
>>38908313
>>38908450
>>38909220
Hey, to all of us
>>
>>38908313
whats up anon, what are you going to get into tonight ? i cant find my mobile but hopefuly i can find it so we can chat if you want
>>
File: Of Mice and Meme LSD.jpg (141KB, 471x600px) Image search: [Google]
Of Mice and Meme LSD.jpg
141KB, 471x600px
>>38909845
I'm not doing much, I'm stuck in a university town that everyone has left because I need to carry on working, I may go out with the few people that remain that I've heard of, but they always seem to only invite me out if someone tells them I'm lonely which is fucking pathetic. One of my closer friends messaged me at 4 in the morning, which I thought was a nice birthday messasge but instead was him asking for money because he was stranded. I honestly just feel like a side character in my own story that nobody actually likes, just pity.
That's very nice of you to offer but I'm shit at talking and I just want to be alone but also not, paradoxically
>>
>>38908313
you're the reason why /r9k/ is basically tumblr-tier get your shit together and quit expecting people to accept you as a failure
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.