[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a normie. Not chad level but just a regular dude. 23, girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5940.jpg (658KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5940.jpg
658KB, 1536x2048px
I am a normie. Not chad level but just a regular dude. 23, girlfriend whose a cutie trap, not a virgin and a job, savings degree soon to start my career.

Now that's all out of the way, I see lots of posters wondering what the best job is for them as NEETS who don't wanna be NEETS or betas and it is hospital security. You will likely start at nights and YOU WANT TO STAY ON NIGHTS.

1. You already all shun the day
2. Limited to no interaction with population.
3. Extra pay with time differential

If you got a question about it ask away
>>
You're having sex with a man you absolute faggot
>>
>>38908305
>girlfriend whose a cutie trap

What?

You mean girlfriend (male)?
>>
>>38908585
Exactly shamalamadingdong
>>
>>38908305
>less people at night
>security does nothing anyway
>live in a none-shithole society where i wouldnt have to actually deal with trashy americans
this sounds pretty good anon, can you give more info an your day to day activities?
>>
>>38908692
That's pretty gay man.

FAG!
>>
>>38908770
you honestly sit at the desk, sometimes the same one sometimes different ones and do nothing. Go on your phone, YouTube. If you're a ballsy motherfucker and techy you can game. One guard whose been here for years does Warcraft on the computers. No clue how. You have to answer calls but they're far and few
>>
>>38908805
what are the the typical times for your shifts? most of us neets dont have a car and a license, so it would rely on buses
>>
>girlfriend
Dude, you are having sex with someone who has a penis. You are gay.
>>
>I'm a normie
>Gf who's a trap

disgusting
>>
Please include in your OP that you are a gay man. Thank you!
>>
>>38908823
Most around here operate on 8s. You could do doubles too to maximize/minimize money time spent there. 6-2, 2-10, 10-6. Of course if you double you run risk of having to work days
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.