[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLKwZw ALzH/?hl=en Is this an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1490742214245.png (1MB, 1176x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1490742214245.png
1MB, 1176x1184px
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en

Is this an /r9k/ user in the making?
>>
By that logic all niggers are robots. Then again his mom is white so she'll turn him into a beta.
>>
>>38908131
What's going on in the vid?
>>
>>38908131

I feel bad for the kid. Her mom is just a slut.
>>
File: 1491413337306.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491413337306.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>>38908131
What a terrible fucking mother. If I were that kid I'd be sick to the stomach knowing that my mom is hanging out with a pack of niggers, whom she likely had group-sex with.
>"go back to sleep"
How the fuck is he supposed to sleep when the nigger steps right into his room like its his house? The coal-burning whore better have bought him a nice meal and a couple of Steam games for inviting those coons to their place

God I hate niggers
>>
File: kekhole.jpg (1MB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
kekhole.jpg
1MB, 1462x1462px
>AY AY WE AT YO MOMMA HOUSE
>>
>>38908131
i can barely understand a single word they are uttering.Anyway just seeing that this kid has a group of 3 niggers on his house who probably gang banged his more is sadder then anything else that is going with this kid life
>>
>>38908196
Whore mother comes home with a few niggers, then one of them barges into her son's room and wakes him up
>>
>>38908131
Who fucking brings a pack of armed ghetto niggers into their house where their kids are? Jesus Fuck
>>
>>38908598
Moral relativism just keeps increasing, and women are batshit to begin with. I hope somebody has sent the video to CPS, but I doubt they'd do anything about it.
>>
>>38908131
I was just thinking about this kid the other day. He's either gonna be the best drug dealer ever or an r9k user. Maybe both.
>>
>>38908131
Looks like a cuckoldsessions movie in the making.
>>
>>38908131
This is going to turn him into a cuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAOpjHCaLA4

all you racists in this thread
>>
>>38908131
blackbot here

this pissed me off in more ways than you can imagine

>uber
fuck off I hate ubers ubers are shit
>>some dumb bitch talking about something a dumb bitch would say
I'm not like these guys and stupid fucking whores like these don't mind being around them. These guys are charming in some way and it pisses me off that whores like these are so attracted to shit. It's shit because I could NEVER be like this. Not even if I fucking tried. It's just a reminder that no girl with ever want to be around me. Even if it's some dumb whore I still get pissed for some reason. I'm probably slightly influenced by nigger shit and some of that is probably due to some pre-existing trauma or some shit or some built up anxieties I've been having ever since I went in to grade school and found all these black kids talking this way and they wouldn't let me hang out with them because I couldn't be like them. Fuck everything.
>My kids
Of course a single mother would be in this kind of situation. Even if some girl would be attracted to me she would be some used up whore that would definitely end being disgusted by me if we hung out long enough and she found out I didn't have the kind of personality she thought I would have because I was black. It's either momentary acquaintances with single whore mothers or it's fucking nothing for me. Fuck everything.
>this fake ass showing off his guns
wow ur so hard bro 2 straps wow and an xbox one controller whoa world star royalty right here
>her son is right there trying to sleep
this is what pisses me off the most. And ironically enough I have the least to say about this one.
>>
>>38908413
Too fucking scared to tell the nigger off. Look at the way he acts, you know his mood would flip the moment a tiny white bitch tried to tell him anything especially with the other gorillas there
>millenial women in charge of picking responsible mates
lmao
>>
File: 1496137932301.jpg (86KB, 677x623px) Image search: [Google]
1496137932301.jpg
86KB, 677x623px
If a nigger barged into my room while i was asleep i would piss myself holy crap
>>
>>38909004
almost as bad as 'fembots'
You have the gift of anonymity, yet you feel the need to 'represent, yo' to set yourself apart from "those blacks", despite the fact that you were already separated BECAUSE OF YOUR ANONYMITY.
Fucking identity-fags need death.
>>
>>38908131
This is what people mean when they say people acting like niggers. You can be black and not be a nigger and you can be any other race and still act like a nigger.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with these kind of people.
what a fucking cunt. where has decency gone.
she should atleast rent a fucking hotel and not have her kid witness first hand what a waste his mother is.
>>
>>38909232
By definition, a nigger is a black person. There is no such thing as an Asian nigger: niggers ARE black. That's because Asians don't commit nearly as much crime, proportionally. Whites who are criminal retards or act like niggers are wannabe niggers, or wiggers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.