[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when my new Gucci watch arrived today >paid by the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1501095791718.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1501095791718.png
18KB, 420x420px
>tfw when my new Gucci watch arrived today
>paid by the taxpayers, thanks for the NEETbux

who /blingin/ here?
>>
>>38907728
ayyy what's gucci my nucci
>>
File: 1501650681795.jpg (26KB, 314x311px) Image search: [Google]
1501650681795.jpg
26KB, 314x311px
>>38907775
I'm feelin mahself 2night
>>
File: 1501660425913.png (56KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501660425913.png
56KB, 200x200px
>>38907728
Niiiiice. You're welcome, OP!
>>
As the NEET is playing Roblox on his PC with an Intel duo core and an old 640 X 480 CTR screen in his parents basement he hears the doorbell. He groans and sticks his pinky finger in his asshole to relief an itch that has been developing from not showering for 2 months. He licks his finger clean and yells for his Mom to take the door. However she wasn't home and as he realised this after hearing the door bell ring multiple times and getting no response from his animalistic groans he had no choice but to take the door. He steadies his knees to get ready to stand up and with a groan, a huff and a puff he slowly stands. His Dorito dust slowly falling off his Minecraft T shirt. He waddles through the piles of garbage which is a rainbow of colours because of the candy wrappers and soda he consumed over the past months. His big overweight frame is slowly making its way towards the stairs and as sweat is pouring from his armpits, forehead and groin he shared himself for the 19th time that month, he waddles of as his digested Doritos, skittles and mountain dew shit slowly drips out of his cargo shorts. He goes up the stairs slowly each step creaking due to his 500 pound frame. His wet shit painting his backside 50 shades of brown. He is now in the hall way, and as he is approaching the front door he pukes. His vomit is in a similar consistency as his shit but his quest must be completed. He finally reached the front door and as he opens the door he sees a disgruntled UPS employee, already holding back tears from the awful stench that a NEET gives off. He stretches out his hand holding a package with the NEET's name on it. The NEET snatches it away and slams the door shut as the UPS employee pukes at a tree across the road. He rips the package open and smiles in glee like child. "It's my Gucci watch, that will show dem wageslaves."
>>
File: 1496440587042.jpg (100KB, 730x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496440587042.jpg
100KB, 730x480px
>>38907966
Oh wow, fresh pasta. thx anon!
>>
>>38907728
>that face when when
Kys retard; bling can't solve your stupidity
>>
>>38908826
It's that feel when you retarded faggot. back you go
>>
>>38907728
What's the point of getting a watch if you're a neet in the first place, the oven has a timer to remind you about the tendies.
>>
>>38907966
i know this is a pasta but imagine the wagie triggered enough to make this
>>
Enjoy it my friend. Spread the wealth.
>>
>>38908826
>that face when
lol ok
>>
Holy shit. Is Gucci really still trying to meme-vertise? Did the campaign go so badly that they think they can market their ugly ass watches here? This is frankly, pathetic, and transparent shilling.
>>
Gucci is nigger-tier though
>ayo looks muh wrist nigga my wrist gold nigga aye nigga looka dat gowld watch
Better off with a Breitling, pleb
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.