[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/... I come to you with a really awkward situation...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

Hey /r9k/... I come to you with a really awkward situation... So I'm in a relationship with a guy. He's really sweet guy, met him online. We've moved in after three years. Things are good. 1 year later things get... sketch.

We've got a little housewife-husband thing going on, me being the housewife. I didn't do some things I agreed too and he started calling me lots of names. Fast forward another few months and he starts to hit me. I don't fight back, I just let him do it.

But the thing is... I'm not mad at him. In fact I feel like I deserve it. I have really bad self esteem issues I guess. And because of that I feel him hitting me is a way for me to repent because I'm so bad. He hits me whenever he wants to now. I'm covered in bruises. But for some reason I feel like this is penance. Like this is making up for things I'm not proud of.

I don't know... I just need to vent.
>>
Hmm Are you even allowed here anymore?

Ask Reddit. What do we know about relationships.
>>
Do you get any sort of sexual satisfaction from being beaten?
>>
No one here cares if you want (yous) go to reddit and you will get a bunch of "U DIDDIN DO NUFFINS" "YOU DONT NEED NO MAN"

sage in all fields black eye roast-ey
>>
get out or youll end up fucked for life.
>>
>>38907362
not in the least. It's purely because I feel I deserve it.
>>
>>38907374
I'm sure you don't. Are you a girl (male), out of curiosity? I've met quite a few who are beaten by their partners. What did you not do that were agreed to?
>>
>>38907366
That's the exact reason I'm not going to reddit. I'm a dude btw
>>
>>38907380
I am a girl (male) should've mentioned that. I was supposed to do the dishes. He called me a lot of nasty things.
>>
You really don't deserve it. This is a textbook abusive relationship, and you need to get out as soon as possible.
>>
He's happy, you're happy, I'm happy.
>>
>>38907391
You don't deserve it. You need to leave him. You'll find somebody nice to be a cute housewife for who will make you feel good someday.
>>
>>38907391
>I am a girl (male)
Knew it.

You trannies deserve abuse. Take your beatings like a man (woman).
>>
Leave him. If you decide to stay, you truly will deserve it when he inevitably kills you.

Don't forget to clear your history desu.
>>
>>38907392
>>38907404
I know it's abusive. But I kinda deserve it. Obviously not for the dishes. But I've made a lot of mistakes in life. And I doubt I would ever find someone else
>>
>>38907424
You sound like someone I'd gladly make my housewife, so that's one person in the world you'd likely get along with at least. There are plenty out there. Even if you think there isn't you still need to leave him. I won't bother telling you this any more since you won't listen then if you don't listen now. Please get out of there.
>>
>>38907424
Although I don't buy into this trap meme and want a girl on my life, at this point if a cute enough femboy that I can get on with got close to me I would not think twice.
That being said your bf is probably cheating on you and keeps you for housework.
>>
>>38907391
well since you are a faggot and not an actual girl its ok if he hits you because you can fight back. Its only wrong if a male hits a female.

Even if you call the cops they will just arrest you both for having a bro down fist fight. I am a prosecuting attorney for the state of florida this is how i know.
>>
>>38907447
He's one guy I found among hundreds of people who wouldn't take me. The problem is I'm not really good at anything. Spent a lot of time in minimum wage jobs and just couldn't do them for either mental health reasons or because I was to stupid to do it. It seems all I Can do is cook or clean.

But where will I go? My parents don't want me because I'm a faggot. I literally have no one but him.
>>
>>38907500
2 guys here said they'd be willing to take you. It isn't that hard.
>>
>>38907654
I suppose so. Here's a throwaway email I guess. [email protected]
>>
>>38907654
I suppose so. I'm just doubtful is all. Here's a throwaway email I guess. [email protected]
>>
>>38907694
I assume you're in the US? If you were in the UK I'd consider it.
>>
>>38907712
I'm from the US yes.
>>
File: 1498941402907.png (20KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498941402907.png
20KB, 800x800px
>>38907328
Look. Just leave the nigga. You're clearly being hurt. This is only going to damage you further. You don't need any way to 'repent'. That just sounds retarded. You probably didn't do anything wrong and life isn't some anime. I've done bad shit but I just accept it. I don't need anyone to pay me back for my wrong-doings or make me 'repent'. You don't 'deserve' anything like that. It's just dumb as fuck. I really hope you seriously read this and consider what you're doing.
I used to think that way too. I'm probably wasting my time writing this out because you're not going to really thihk about your life and just keep thinking that you 'deserve' some bullshit.
>>
Shit, you need to get out of there. It's not acceptable for him to hit you, and you shouldn't feel like you deserve it. Nobody deserves to be abused like that.
>>
>>38907737
I can't just leave though. My parents kicked me out. I'd be homeless.

Honestly I think this thread was a cry for help for me. I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1501592782335.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1501592782335.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>38907773
shit then. Sorry to hear. LIfe's a bitch sometimes but we just have to find a way through it. I don't know anything about this guy, but maybe try to confront him about it?
I don't think that would even work because he sounds kinda retarded desu (for randomly hitting you for nothing)
I would say the best way to go about anything is to confront the other person about it. But what would I, a khhv robot, know about relationships?
>>
>>38907835
The main problem is living arrangements. If he kicks me out I'm fucked. I don't have any other friends I can speak too.
>>
File: 1483582219504.png (575KB, 500x729px)
1483582219504.png
575KB, 500x729px
>several girls (male) have hit on me and added me from /r9k/
>too autistic to actually carry on a relationship with them after a while
>meanwhile an abusive asshole manages to get a gf (male) to move in with him
I should probably just kill myself autism is too difficult to deal with
>>
>>38907893
I'd be more than willing. I just need a place to stay.
>>
File: 1483794720680.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1483794720680.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>38907726
Where state are you in anon, i may not be able to help but there's always shelters that could be helpful until you get back on your feet.
>>
>>38908060
I live in Colorado

Originoliolil
>>
>>38907773

Battered women get a lot of help and you should take advantage of it.
>>
File: foranon.png (152KB, 1139x816px) Image search: [Google]
foranon.png
152KB, 1139x816px
>>38908077
Here are some things that are probably worth looking into
>>
>>38907328
baby's first stocholm syndrome, either leave or continue to be stuck in the abuse loop.
since this is probably bait, enjoy your (You).
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.