[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? >Sitting down for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
Has anyone ever had this happen to them?
>Sitting down for a few minutes
>Stand up
>Feel lightheaded immediately
>Black spots start to flood my vision
>Balance is all wonky and stagger around
>A few seconds later the spots clear away and I'm fine

Is this normal? I don't take any drugs or anything if that helps.
>>
>>38906678
That happens when blood circulation is cut off and it is released back into the area it was cut off from.
How retarded do you have to be to not know that?
>>
>>38906678
standard, it's a natural reaction of the body. I'm no expert though so i really can't explain, so let's just say you're not dying for the moment ~demarai
>>
Drink more water friend
>>
>>38906678
You're fine, just means you stood up too fast at the time. Next time try to be more vertical so your circulation doesn't get fucked up.
>>
>>38906678
You've got the early signs of diabetic retinopathy. Your eyes are wearing out from all the shit you eat, and your limbs are next. God help you. Contact a doctor immediately, and a priest if you're into that.

Just fuckin' with you. What you're experiencing is something called orthostatic hyptoension; your body struggling to deliver blood to your head right after you stand up, since a lot of it had been pooling in your legs when you were sitting. It's all good though, since the vessels in your leg quickly tighten up like a robot in a social situation and you're back to normal.

>source: medfag of 3 years.
>>
>>38906696
I just never looked into it teebeeaytch
>>
>>38906678
how old are you
need to know how many years it took of you being alive to have to ask this stupid question
>>
>>38906678
I have really low blood pressure and this happens to me several times a day. Strangely enough, when I put on extra weight it happens less than when I am in a healthier weight range.

Really the only thing you can do about it is stand up slowly and wait a few seconds before walking.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.