[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like having a roastie sister? If I had sisters I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

What is it like having a roastie sister? If I had sisters I think I would have killed myself
>>
I dont get along with either of my two sisters, especially my younger one who is a total slut. Parents buy her birth control and let her boyfriends stay over at the house. They are in complete denial; the birth control is just "for menstrual cramps" and the boys have to sleep in seperate rooms so that makes it ok despite our catholic upbringing. Most of her boyfriends use her as a cumdumpster I think; inevitably there is always a sudden break up with no explanation once they see what she is really like. My sister is the devil, but my parents created the monster by spoiling her and always letting her get her way.
>>
>>38905888
My sister is a normie slut that has fucked like 25 guys at least. She ended up a single mother with a mixed kid of course. Meanwhile im a virgin thats never been in a relationship. I blame it on the lack of a strong male figure while growing up my dad talked a big game (he was a chad growing up) but in reality in actions he had no balls and let my roastie mother walk all over him and fought with her every day but didnt bother to get divorced until i was fucking 20. T-thanks for the unbringing mom and dad
>>
having an (ugly) sister is the absolute worst. I've got dealt with one. Sucks desu.
>>
If I did I would of tried to feel her when she's passed out drunk :3
>>
>>38905888
I'm attractive and my sister is too.
It's been hell.
Had mates be in a relationship with her but others want her and they can fuck off also.
Nobody is good enough for her.
I have no desires on her, just nobody is good enough for my sister.
>>
>>38906148
>I have no desires on her,
>nobody is good enough for my sister.

You could have stated the 2nd part without stating the first part.
>>
File: shit on your face.png (178KB, 342x358px) Image search: [Google]
shit on your face.png
178KB, 342x358px
>>38906148
You will hear your sister crying out Chad's name from behind the paper-thin bedroom walls and there will be nothing you can do about it
>>
File: 1452075965429.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452075965429.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>older sister is attractive
>married and isn't a slut
>is super nice and caring
>have complete mutual trust
>always makes time to visit every week

If you have a nice sister you should cherish her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.