[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up wanting to die >dad almost cries talking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 205x246px
>wake up wanting to die
>dad almost cries talking about how my mom cried on the way to work because I didn't give her a high five when she left
>Have no memory of the morning and didn't do it on purpose, just fell back asleep
>go to work having panic attacks and shaking all day
>finally get home at almost 11pm
>literally writhing in pain when I get home like usual
>go into her room and tell her I actually had no memory of it and didn't do it on purpose
>Is angry and doesn't believe me
>Tell my dad she wont believe me so I don't know what to do
>Says he told her that too
>>
rape your dad and establish dominance
>>
>>38905300
>I didn't give her a high five when she left

What?
>>
File: IMG_1692.png (70KB, 1147x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1692.png
70KB, 1147x609px
Give her a hug anon. That will make her feel better
>>
>>38905332
My family has a thing where when we walk by we always give a high five for some reason
Basically imagine if you gave them a hug and then didn't
>>
>>38905300
I am the one writhing in pain not them to specify
>>
>>38905347

How about you, your mom, and your dad grow up and not cry over not getting a gesture completed.
>>
>>38905380
She thinks I hate her now because she made me get a job instead of going to school and apparently I didn't do it other days too

Also my dad only almost was because my mom was crying and upset. Only like the third time in my life I've ever seen him almost cry
>>
>>38905380
That's like not being human, edgelord
>>
>>38905412
>>38905416

I guess its ok to cry over high fives now.
>>
i hope you can repair this and move past it with your family. i have dealt with small things that have escalated and caused rifts between my mom or sisters and it feels surreal, like a bad dream. just remind her how much you love her in someway
>>
>>38905425
I'm sorry your parents didn't love you enough as a child, and don't love you enough to care present day.
>>
>>38905425
I litterally just said it wasn't about the high five it was about the message she thought I was trying to say
>>
>>38905347
white people lmao
bet your mom uses this as an excuse to fuck her black coworker
>>
>>38905412

Sounds like there is more going on there than just high fives. They feel like they're losing you or something.
>>
>>38905444
a kicker is my dad said "She isn't making you work, life is"
even though I was literally getting paid to go to school and they made me stop to do this.
>>
>>38905347
>when we walk by we always give a high five
AHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT
>>
make out with her.
that will show her everything is ok.
>>
>>38905300
this is fucking DISGUSTING
THIS IS WHY I HATE TALKING TO PEOPLE
FUUUUUUUUUUUCKCKCCKK
I AM TOO ANXIOUS TO GIVE U THE ATTENTION U WANT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
GOD MOTHERFUCKING DAMNIT SHIT
WHY CANT I BE A NORMIE HUH!? WHY CANT I!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38905485
I know its weird but its just a family thing
When I said always I meant sometimes though
>>
I had a job once where the manager (female) always wanted to high five at the end of the shift.
fucking normies are weirdos, its like gtfo I don't need some bizarre reinforcement from anyone much less some stupid bitch at a shit job.
>>
>>38905617
bumperybumpo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.