[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a virgin. Is three-four months too long to make my new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4530.jpg (332KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4530.jpg
332KB, 736x981px
I'm a virgin. Is three-four months too long to make my new boyfriend wait for sex? Pic unrelated
>>
>>38904741
Yes b/c I assume you're gross looking and guys usually domt wait for a ugly hoe
>>
>>38904741
I agree with this anon>>38904819
Nobody waits that long for garbage
>>
>>38904819
Um, he said I'm pretty, I think I am, and said he's patient and will wait, but I never told him how long. I said a while.
>>
I'd say whenever you feel comfortable.
>>
you can still cuddle him, make out, tease each other. build up expectation, just dont disappoint.
>>
>>38904741
Tell him no diamond, no hymen. He can wait as long as he wants.
>>
>>38904741
I was in the same spot
Did you at least tell him you want to wait or have you just left him guessing?
>>
>>38904741
You're a cunt for that. Just give your pussy up after 3-4 weeks, a month at most. You better give bomb ass blowjobs or do anal in the meantime.

Your pussy isn't the best shit in the universe, so don't reserve it. Pop that pussy for a real nigga. Let him hit it.
>>
>>38904741
No.
Whenever you're ready is the right amount of time.
You're not obligated to do fuck all, but at some point it will be expected... so I think you should talk it over and explain you might need time, but that it will happen eventually.
>>
>>38905020
Don't listen to him, you're going to be lonely this way. You're obligated to give pussy up whenever you get into a relationship. Who wants a sexless relationship? If so date someone in a coma.
>>
>those little botles of liquor
>>
>>38904741
No it isn't. He's lucky to have you even give up the goods in that short of a period of time.
It's your virginity, not his. You give it to him if you feel he's worthy and when you're ready. I would recommend waiting for marriage and cherish your purity, but that's on you.
If he leaves you, know that he was not worth your purity.
>>
>>38904944
This
Reserve your virginity for marriage. As a woman your self worth is inversely proportional to the amount of guys you fuck. If he fucks and chucks you, you've already lost a big chunk of self worth and that's all because you couldn't keep your legs closed before getting married.
>>
Wait as long as possible. If my daughter willingly lost her virginity to a guy she'd been with for a few months, I'd call her a slut to her face anytime it was relevant.
>>
would you suck dick or let him eat the puss?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.