[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't cry. I really want to just bawl, and I push back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: let the kid think .png (457KB, 572x1134px) Image search: [Google]
let the kid think .png
457KB, 572x1134px
I can't cry.
I really want to just bawl, and I push back tears nightly, but I never manage to actually cry
the last time I was able to do so was 3 years ago and the only things that ever triggered me into crying were social exclusion real or perceived.
It's legitimately agonizing, and it's made me an asshole with no ability to feel a wide range of emotions from grief to remorse.
Advice anons? Feels thread?
>>
Dxm allows me to cry for some weird reason
>>
>>38904896
how old do you need to buy that shit? Do you need a prescription?
>>
>>38904896
I know that personally. That shit will reignite your love of life then after it has made you 80% insane you will feel nothing for years possibly never again. That shit was the best thing that ever happened to me. It's better than acid by far. Too bad the magic goes away after a couple times.
>>
>>38904734
Watch movies/TV shows. They'll always have something that make you feel.
>>
>>38904734
Op, if your body or mind needed you to cry it would make you cry. If it isn't making you cry it means it knows that it is stronger than what it would cry over. Stand resolute, or be a faggot, your choice.

Also great image, saving that shit.
>>
>>38904734
>>38904896

Weed anon. I don't want to be "DUDE WEED BRO" but I literally cry like tears of joy when I get high for the first time in a long time. I have actually diagnosed clinical depression so that probably explains it. But it makes my tear ducts really sensitive so I'll cry at movies or stupid shit too.

I realized that crying really helps. Don't even think it's unmanly or something, think about the Captain in Interstellar catching all his daughter's messages and how he's balling over all the time he realized he lost. He was bawling manly tears of pure, reasonable emotion.

It's okay to cry anon, it's just not okay to cry and expect your tears to move others, like a child's would. Cry for yourself and yourself only.
>>
File: IMG_1963.jpg (42KB, 882x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1963.jpg
42KB, 882x526px
>>38904734
It always feels fulfilling when i'm able to cry. Helps me remember I'm alive.

I remember the last time my brother got caught smoking weed. My mom went the fuck off, sending both him and me to my dad's (she thought I was wasting my life playing Persona 5). She then drove back over to my dad's not 30 minutes later just to drive home how much "She fucking hates her own kids" and how pointless of an experience parenting has been for her.

At some point, she took my phone, and that was the final straw for me. I got in my car, no direction, no purpose, and just drove for hours bawling my eyes out. It was draining, but I felt so glad that I could actually feel emotions still.

It's been a few months, and while we've kinda made up I don't understand how she can still send me shit like this and not understand where I'm coming from.
>>
>>38906025
Bastion is the shit, my guy.

Only video game to EVER make me cry.
https://youtu.be/YlfUcnSbKDA
>>
>>38906216
2000% agree, got about 15 hours in it on steam. Seems little but considering game is only a 7 hour long game.
>>
I experience the same thing anon. The last time I cried was listening to Nutshell by Alice In Chains when talking to my ex about complicated stuff. That was the first time I had cried in two years and I haven't cried sense.
>>
I feel you OP. It's so cathartic, but I can't remember every crying for more than a few seconds. The only thing that's ever triggered it is explaining my depression to people, but even with that it's rare.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.