[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Places you love The Esplanade in Boston is one of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: boston esplanade.jpg (701KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
boston esplanade.jpg
701KB, 849x565px
>ITT: Places you love
The Esplanade in Boston is one of the best public parks in the country. I love cities, even if Boston is a baby one. It's gorgeous in the warm months.
>>
>>38904700

wow its really beautiful.

would be a shame if a bunch of immigrants were to suddenly move there and crowd up the city.
>>
File: jones champagne.png (869KB, 986x797px) Image search: [Google]
jones champagne.png
869KB, 986x797px
>>38904726
>Implying they could afford to live in Beacon Hill, Back Bay or Kenmore
Retard detected, they'd be ghettoized to south Boston/Medford
>>
File: tild.600.2.jpg (83KB, 600x280px) Image search: [Google]
tild.600.2.jpg
83KB, 600x280px
Fort Tilden in Queens
beanchside park on dilapidated, abandoned military base / nuclear surface to air missile installation
>>
File: IMG_0359.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>38904827
related picture
original comment blox the game
>>
>>38904827
>>38904910
Damn, I'm on Long Island I should check this out
>>
>>38904700
Been to the marathon there? I hear it's a blast.
>>
File: 473.jpg (372KB, 1920x1279px) Image search: [Google]
473.jpg
372KB, 1920x1279px
Denver, CO:
>good, ultra-cheap vacation spot. Like a san francisco with less liberalism and gentrification. Beautiful wilderness and naitonal parks. Went to a cat cafe there once and pet a cat shaved to look like a lion. dude weed lmao

Ouia, Greece:
>alleged site of the most beautiful sunset in the world. Painted dwelling carved from the volcanic rock. Lagoons spotted with black urchins and fish, with water so clear you can see all the way to the bottom. Korean tourists with Henri Bendel handbags and DSLR cameras everywhere.

Tuscany hillside outside Florence, Italy:
>Rolling, verdant fields. Vineyards around every corner. Crusades era castles dot the horizon. Gelato that makes premium US ice cream look like Breyers. Looked like something out of an unrealistic movie or video game.

Rome, Italy:
>HUGE. Ruins of ancient Roman empire still around; their aqueducts are still in use to this day. Some of the most beautiful art in the world. Vatican (long line tho, minor cathedrals were better honestly). Too many things to list in an autstic post. One downside: gypsies.
>>
>>38905490
Kek. Bombston jokes are hilarious to me and I literally was at the Marathon that year (far from the bombs but still)
>>
>>38905673
Pic related: it's sunset Oia*
>>
File: 20170508_215836.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_215836.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
Amsterdam at night was gorgeous and fun as shit. This was late may so the sun stayed up, and twilight was like 2 hours long.
>>
File: Leidseplein1.jpg (2MB, 6952x880px) Image search: [Google]
Leidseplein1.jpg
2MB, 6952x880px
>>38906908
It wasn't just the dude weed lmao it's a nice city for everyone with lots of good museums and restaurants.
>>
>>38904700

I want to live in Boston so bad
>>
>>38907065
Eh, it's definitely not for everyone. Rent is expensive, the public transportation is middling at best, useless at worst, bars are expensive as well. The winters tend to suck, they make commuting difficult, unless you live where the T is entirely underground.
The positives are great though. The city is gorgeous throughout, the esplanade, gardens and common are amazing, and the more outer boros have a lot of public parks as well. It has some of the best museums in the country especially for fine art, it rivals even New York. The music scene there is incredible with 4 top level music colleges, and a bunch of venues that cater to all levels of popularity. There is a robust underground scene too, not that hard to get into and super fun (will be awkward if you are late twenties or older though). In a few years there's going to be a big pot scene as well, which could go either way for you, depending.
>>
>>38907065
>>38907203
What appeals to you?
>>
>>38907033
I love Amsterdam. Weed isn't the best part really, gorgeous city, great canals, good food.
>>
File: Canals_resized_.jpg (2MB, 6422x941px) Image search: [Google]
Canals_resized_.jpg
2MB, 6422x941px
>>38907514
I really did have such a nice time there. I'd love to go back some time soon.
>>
Gonna ump a comfy city thread
>>
Cities in East Asia. They are so comfy, relaxing and aesthetic.

Also Venice. I don't know what's it like lately, but walking there in the dead of night through the maze-like, uh, streets/canals, looking up at the moon and stuff, it's really magical.

Rome is cool too, in the dead of the night. I walked around the Coloseum in the rain, there was NOBODY there, imagine that, for some moments I was the only person in this green earth, walking around this ancient, super-famous building in this beautiful, ancient city. That was crazy. I've had a good life.
>>
>>38908498
>easy asia
Any recommendations? I'm gonna go to Tokyo for the 2020 Olympics (already started saving months ago) and depending on the money I'm making I'd probably go other places as well.
>>
Anyone got recs on the speakeasy scene in boston. I fall for that meme so hard
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.