[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the jews want to make perfectly healthy, intelligent,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: eternal jew.jpg (35KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
eternal jew.jpg
35KB, 500x335px
Why do the jews want to make perfectly healthy, intelligent, average-looking guys like us all beta and kill our self esteems by bombarding us with endless soul-crushing attacks against our self worth?

What do they get from all this? What do they gain from our misery?
>>
Beta children so that they will be easier to control
>>
>>38904622

It's a conspiracy theory, that's not actually happening.
>>
>>38904635
You're right that it's not the Judeo-feminist SJW cabal or w/e boogeyman robot's took from /pol/, but it is happening. Mostly self-inflicted.
>>
>>38904635
Shekel for a good goy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
>>
>>38904622
They want to remove the white race. We are the only threat to their end game. Well, us and the Asians. But the Jews fear the samurai
>>
File: IMG_1858.jpg (21KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1858.jpg
21KB, 256x320px
https://youtu.be/SKtScyXAs20
>>
it's not the jews.
or women
or anybody really.

its

the over consumption of meat
>>
>>38904705
>asian masculinity
You meant to say over consumption of soy based products.
>>
>>38904732

oh i was just too lazy to remove the handle after i typed it in. here.

coconut water, not soy.
>>
>>38904622
I gain nothing from what my people are doing to us.
>>
>>38904622
This is what they want.

>Push feminism on women
>Make women completely batshit and not want to get married and make them unattractive to men.
>Use stuff like affirmative action to push women and minorities into jobs/schools.
>Gets more people in college which means more student loans which means more money for the banks they all own.
>Punish companies that hire white males.
>Make white males drop out of society and relationships.
>Make massive amounts of money off the pharmaceutical companies you own as a result of medication for the depressed people you create.
>Force the governments to have to import massive amounts of foreigners to replace declining population or else the entire country will collapse due to economic decline.
>Push racemixing upon the foreigners and whites.
>Results in a mixed race population that is much dumber than the old white population but much more intelligent than the third world one.
>Smart enough to work and buy products but too dumb to rebel or organize violence.

The end goal is to have the Jews at top of everything and the perfect slave class underneath them.
>>
File: 1467937123461.jpg (214KB, 680x526px) Image search: [Google]
1467937123461.jpg
214KB, 680x526px
>>38904653
this guy knows

why do people always have to cling to their weird ass conspiracy bullshit to not see whats going on right in front of them
>>
i mean i get that asian men are supposed to be weak and effeminate, hence the soy/estrogen remark.

but desu i don't really see myself in that light, so it kinda flew over my head with feet to spare.

you can make short jokes.
>>
>>38904622
>>38904669
>>38904756
do you people really, unironically believe this shit? i always had the impression that most robots had like a modicum of intelligence over the average chad or btard
>>
>>38904622
The jew merely plants the idea. It's the commoner's own fault for listening.
Face it, the decline of the west is utterly and completely the fault of liberal white men.
>>
>>38904807
Name one major bank or major media organization in the US that doesn't have Jews in its leadership.
>>
>>38904776
Conspiracy theories have their own kind of comfort and gratification. The idea that there's an explanation for everything, that said explanation rids you of personal accountability and establishes a clear bad guy, and shows that you're part of an 'enlightened' few; it's an attractive prospect.
>>
>>38904756
Inb4 smarter East and south Asian gene pool. Breh, what's with the white inferiority complex, can't accept that you're 10% dumber than ping ling and ching chong? What is this, pol? Btfoooooo
>>
>>38904834
name on major bank or major media organization in the US without a christian in its leadership. jesus christ anon
>>
File: 1495416603177.png (189KB, 632x724px) Image search: [Google]
1495416603177.png
189KB, 632x724px
There's nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>said the Jew
>>
File: IMG_1253.jpg (49KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253.jpg
49KB, 300x200px
https://youtu.be/nWsK3rAkL9A

Must listen audiobook
>>
>>38904807
Give me a convincing reason I shouldn't believe in this. The only "argument" I ever hear to discount these theories is some form of "lol Ur a loser and can't get women/are a failure in some other way, otherwise you'd be on board 100% lol haha loser" which isn't really convincing its just a shaming tactic used to shut people up so they don't criticize society. At this point the problems are too serious and the status of these people who are called losers is so low that they don't even care if they get called losers anymore. You run into these problems every day, there's really no escaping them. They're real.
>>
>>38904859
I guess that makes sense, but I feel like you need an extra bit of retardation to really make yourself believe this.
>>
File: 1473216094418.png (4KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
1473216094418.png
4KB, 222x211px
Why is it such a big deal that jews want to control whites? Whites have been doing the samething for centuries. Jews are just more sneaky about it.
>>
>>38904871
Name one bank outside a Christian country that has a disproportionate number of Christians in its upper management. I can name many banks all around the world that have large numbers of Jews controlling them.
>>
>>38904862
They are already moving upon East Asians next. Whites were first because whites are only 8% of the world population making them an easier target. China and Japan are their major targets right now. They are trying to flood both with Africans. There was a reason they pushed the 1 child law on China.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-21/why-china-should-make-it-easier-to-become-chinese
https://qz.com/631271/china-needs-its-low-income-migrant-workers-to-buy-new-homes-and-save-its-economy/
http://www.courant.com/opinion/op-ed/hc-op-wire-minter-china-two-children-too-late-1027-20151026-story.html
http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/1878567/ageing-china-needs-grasp-immigration-nettle-now

>>38904871
The fact that you can't name a single one without a Jew despite Jews making up less than 2% of the population says everything. If Jews were 75% of the US population like Christians than you would actually have point.
>>
>>38904920
>jews are smarter than whites
>wonders why they get further in businesses
lmao idiot chimp
>>
>>38904622
it's almost like they don't. Betas don't pop out debt slaves (according to your logic)
>>
>>38904905
>implying whites haven't always controlled Jews
>implying colonialism wasn't funded by Jews
>implying colonialism wasn't done to spread Jewish banks around the world
>implying the reason whites are being discarded now is because the Jews are done using them
Whites have never controlled the world.
>>
>>38904807
Huh, I wonder why there so many Jews at the top of every major bank, news corporation, and hollywood studio. Do research and check for yourself. Only chads or btards would think that would matter though unlike us enlightened minds.
>>
>>38904807
t. reddit frogposter
Welcome to 4chan. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>38904889
Well, if people reply with that they clearly aren't interested in an argument with you, which usually stems from the experience that arguing with conspiracy theorists is about as useful as playing chess with a pigeon. Give me a conclusive argument providing actual proof for the "jews control the world hurr illuminati" meme and you might have more success.
>>
>>38904953
>STUPID GOYIM OF COURSE WE CONTROL EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING CHIMP OY VEEEEEEEY
>>
It's called the New World Order. Why do you think they're trying so damn hard to push race mixing?
>>
>>38904981

I didn't see whites complaining when they were chopping the arms of conquered Africans when they failed to produce enough
>>
>>38905015
ahahahah you mad idiot whitey? Keep making that attempt at climbing the ladder im sure you'll make it lolll
>>
>>38904903
My best guess is it's the same defect that's involved in religion.
Conspiracy theories are a kind of secular religion in their own way. You have an omnipresent, insidious evil; claims that the world you're seeing is a corrupt/an illusion and that your devout following will show you the way to the truer 'real world'.

That defective thinking is present in almost everyone, to some degree. Even heavy partisan politics have a bit of it.
>>
>>38904993
>do research
>unlike us enlightened minds
wew lad
>>
File: IMG_1705.jpg (311KB, 914x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1705.jpg
311KB, 914x620px
It's a conspiracy goy
>>
>>38905028
Funny you should bring that up because the slave trade was done by Jews. Who do you think owned the slave trading ships? It certainly wasn't whites.
>>
>Abe Lincoln wanted to abolish slavery and send the nigs back home
>was assassinated
Really makes you hmmm
>>
>>38904997
>proceeds to do exactly what I said he'd do
You didn't provide a convincing argument and instead ridiculed me by calling me a conspiracy theorist. Can you? I'm not trying to convince you what I believe is correct, I want you to convince me what I believe is wrong. Can you do that?
>>
>>38904993
i can tell you why there are, gonna blow your mind right here. jews where forced into banking and finance by the christian church since the early middle ages since usury was seen as unclean and real work wasnt allowed for jesuskillers. brought with it the benefit that you could expel them and seize all their gold every few decades.
>>
>>38905028
>whites deserve to suffer
Here is your (You)
>>
>>38905079
>/pol/ believes John Wilkes Booth was a kike spy when actually he was a maladjusted social reject just like them only instead of shooting up schools back then people shot celebrities

Really gets those walnuts cracking.
>>
>>38905099
Y-you forced us into it goy! It's your fault goy!
>>
>>38905099
>it's da Christians

Deuteronomy 23:19 Thou shalt not lend upon interest to thy brother: interest of money, interest of victuals, interest of any thing that is lent upon interest.

Deuteronomy 23:20 Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou puttest thy hand unto, in the land whither thou goest in to possess it.

Wow that blew my mind
>>
>>38905101

They do

>>38905054
Whites could have not gotten slaves
>>
>>38905081
i wasn't though, i was providing an explanation for why people might unjustly treat you the way they do. however taking this as directed as an attack towards you kinda doesn't make you look less like a conspiracy theorist. also, this is not how burden of proof works. you can't just claim something and then tell me it's true until someone proves the opposite. I can claim that your mom got fucked by 35 niggers last night, can you prove that what I believe is wrong?
>>
File: moolah.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moolah.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>38905130
It really, really does.
>muh /pol/
>>
>>38905099
Oh, shit, did white Christians force Jews to fund and profit from the slave trades too?
>>
>>38905143
>unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest

do you even read what you copy paste off wikipedia?
>>
>>38905211
What's your point? Are you saying that's not stated in the Torah?
>>
File: 1494448651929.png (698KB, 1364x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1494448651929.png
698KB, 1364x1540px
Reminder that kikes play all sides.
>>
maybe the jews are pushing race mixing onto whites so the black american KANGZ leave jewish women alone.

see

>Barack Obama
>Color of Water.
>>
>>38905192
no, jews can and were people that profited from slave trade just like every other arab, turkish, african, persian, indian or whatever trader involved in it. I'm not an anti-white SJW you can get your pitchforks down faggot
>>
>>38905237
im saying that it explicitly allows jews to lend to other people with interest.
>>
>>38905130
>actually he was a maladjusted social reject just like them only instead of shooting up schools back then people shot celebrities
John Wilkes Booth was a really famous actor who was socially well-adjusted and drowning in pussy.
>>
>>38905158
>continuing to shame me into agreeing
You're a broken record, I've already told you shame won't work on me. Whether you agree with it, you know that there is a large body of information supporting these "conspiracy theories" because you're familiar enough with it to think it's stupid. I'm not going to recount all of that information here because I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Can you make a convincing argument or not anon? Last try!
>>
>>38905276
That's my point. So how is Christianity to be blamed for this?
>>
>>38905354
Not him but Christian governments allowed Jews to loan money which did give the Jews a lot of power. They did this because fhe Bible tells Christians they're not allowed to commit usery. This was a stupid thing to do. They weren't "forced into it" by any means though, and they're not victims like Jewanon claims.
>>
>>38905343
i'm not trying to shame you, calm down man. the only "arguments" I've seen are that there are a lot of jewish people in finance and entertainment. somehow that's not really enough evidence for me to confirm that they are secretly controlling the world and are planning the genocide of white people. tell me what "the jews" (i assume they all coordinate their evil plans over the kikenet or something?) want, why they want it, and how they do it, and back it up with evidence. i can't prove to you that jews aren't trying to take over the world the same that I can't prove to you that aardvarks aren't trying to take over the world since that's not how logic works.

>>38905354
I'm not "blaming Christianity" I'm saying there is a historical reason why they are a lot of jews in finance.
>>
>>38905399
>Bible tells Christians they're not allowed to commit usery

Passage?
>>
>>38905439
I don't remember anon because I'm not a practicing Christian. I do know that usery being considered bad was the reason the kings of Europe claimed to allow only Jews to do it, so as not to taint themselves with it. Honestly it was probably a Jew who convinced the kings to do it if I had to guess.
>>
>>38905433
Ugh anon I just want a convincing argument. There's so much evidence out there, you're either naive or full of shit. If you can't provide me with any compelling reason that's fine, I really don't want to convince you of anything right now, I just want to see if you can convince me.
>>
>>38905439
not as much a scripture thing as church doctrine. christian theology saw usury equivalent to theft since it took money for essentially "nothing": Also, if you go back to Deutoronomy, the rule to not charge interest for brothers applies to the christians, but not the jews, since they were considered a different people. The church has condemned usury countless times. Jews were especially to do the "dirty work" since they were allowed by scripture and usually barred from holding land or property, so this was a welcome way of income for both sides.
>>
File: 1502032224095.jpg (144KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
1502032224095.jpg
144KB, 600x837px
Nothing to see here folks, nothing sinister going on behind the scenes at all.
>>
Those were the Romans though. And they were dicks to everyone.
>>
Blaming MUH JEWS for all of your problems is a great way to never take agency for fixing what's wrong with your life. Wallowing in self-pity, which describes 99% of the content on this board, is what (they) want

Yes, (they're) out to do what you describe, and they're doing a great job of it -- but it's up to every one of us to decide whether to accept or reject those messages. We all have free will

t. someone who used to be a /pol/tard and is slowly trying to change their life, instead of blaming other people for what I did wrong
>>
>>38905537
then give me some "evidence" if there's so much out there, shouldn't be that hard then, right? And again I don't know how to explain this to you, but it's logically impossible to prove the inexistence of something. I don't even know what you think "the jews" ( a group in itself crazily divided, just look at israeli politics. would be impossible to coordinate not only from a material, but also ideological standpoint) actually want.
>>
>>38904699
will we ever have a fourth reich?
>>
>>38905800
Only if we can on it now.
>>
>>38904622
betas are the ones who opt in to build society so long as there's a reasonable chance of them mating.

What separated us from the animals was that monogamy produced civilization. You destroy marriage, you destroy beta males, you destroy society.
>>
>>38905682
>work
>go to school
>do everything right
>don't break any laws
>don't do drugs
>don't drink excessively
>actually try in this life
>get shat on even more for it
>not even any pussy to make up for any of it
guess this goy just doesn't try hard enough
>>
>>38905984
What matters is that you're trying, instead of giving up and saying "the system is rigged, the jews control everything, guess I'll just give up." That's what (they) want, and most of the people on this board are more in line with the sentiment that I described than what you described

All you can do is the best that you can do. We live in an absurd world, and the fact that Jewish people and the other powers that be undermine us is a part of that absurd reality that must be coped with and worked around. If you're into philosophy, look up The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus
>>
>be jewish
>from rich family
>still a fucking beta
>still fucking depressed
>>
>>38904889
"Lots of Jews are rich"
"People are being encouraged to do stuff which benefits, among other groups, the rich"
"Therefore the Jews are behind it because they are rich"
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.