[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do you actually get a gf? Has anybody had any luck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1501859389041.jpg (23KB, 286x336px) Image search: [Google]
1501859389041.jpg
23KB, 286x336px
How the FUCK do you actually get a gf? Has anybody had any luck with cold approach? Because "social circle xD" hasnt been working for me
>>
>>38904387
>unironically giving away all your free time and much of your money away to someone who has a 50% chance of cucking you
Kek, enjoy your gf retard
>>
someone post the picture of the orc baby
>>
You have to stand up straight, look her in the eye, give her a firm handshake, and invite her to dinner. Weren't you listening?
>>
File: 1501869943185.jpg (41KB, 544x672px) Image search: [Google]
1501869943185.jpg
41KB, 544x672px
>>38904416
dis jun?
>>
>>38904439
no. i'm asking for a picture of the baby in op's picture.
>>
We actually did try. The war on poverty and all that. But unfortunately southerners realized this would mean helping black people too, so they stopped voting Democrat and went for republican.
>>
Cold approach requires chad looks and personality.
>>
File: 1501845132802.jpg (121KB, 710x801px) Image search: [Google]
1501845132802.jpg
121KB, 710x801px
>>38904455
tis won?
>>
>>38904489
Holy shit that loli will be ugly as fuck when growing up. Like an albino nigger.

I hope her mom gives her some plastic surgery for her 15th birthday.
>>
>>38904518
>Like an albino nigger.
It is an albino nigger. The father is black. She made videos about how much better black men were than white men. Like a month after the baby was born she made a video about how great it was being a single mother.
>>
>>38904518
The mom fucked the baby just as hard when she decided to not be there, and became square.
>>
>>38904387
Once. I gave my number to the checkout girl at the grocery store. She called the next night and we dated for a few months. Never really clicked so we broke up.

One and only time I've ever asked out a total stranger.
>>
>>38904489
Everytime I see that picture I'm taken aback how ugly that baby is. No wonder the Euro fags are teasing Americans with that 56% face meme.
>>
>>38904578
>girl calls first
Are you a fucking male model? Also how did this happen tell story plz
>>
>>38904467
There's no point in buying the iPhone 7 now when the pro ($1200 for a phone) model comes out.
>>
>>38904387
you just can't put XD on a phrase and make it become a meme anon
>>
>>38904771
Ha, no I'm a hapa manlet. But I'm a QT and pretty outgoing so I've never really had a problem talking to girls.

There's not much of a story to tell. We would flirt at the store and I just gave her my number and asked if she wanted to hang out some time.

Although fun fact, my wife asked me out on our first date. We were in class together, but had never spoken before. I thought that was a pretty baller move for a girl.
>>
>>38904557
link to her channel?
>>
>>38904922

those are the only relationships that have ever worked out for me. any time i try to initiate it goes wrong.

save me ladies
>>
>>38904614
She is european.

Original2777835421
>>
>>38904929
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChjLWyTH8-4ooMacZO-P6Jw/videos
She is Polish FYI.
>>
>>38905570
Also she removed all the videos of her with the black guy and the one with the kid where she talks about being a single mother. The reason is because /pol/ raided those videos.
>>
File: 1474082530112.jpg (29KB, 522x471px) Image search: [Google]
1474082530112.jpg
29KB, 522x471px
>>38904387
Online dating, you have to message every girl you see on dating sites and swipe on every girl on tinder, also hit up /soc/ and reddit, eventually some shut in used up roastie will respond, you will never find what you actually want but if you try literally everywhere you'll eventually find someone used up enough and desperate to let you be their beta and let you call them your gf
>>
File: DEzSbr8V0AEjZQo.jpg (39KB, 889x374px) Image search: [Google]
DEzSbr8V0AEjZQo.jpg
39KB, 889x374px
>>38904929
That is the father right here.
>>
>>38904429

If you did this with confident and cheeky smile, it could work.
>>
There are plenty of roasties on this board and they are desperately easy. Just remember that they are unstable and insecure, so they won't flock to you unless you treat them poorly first. Just act all cold and disinterested until they start begging you for dick. Or just outright insult them. The relationship she had with her parents (namely daddy) usually determines which approach will work.
>>
File: McCain.png (514KB, 1276x1274px) Image search: [Google]
McCain.png
514KB, 1276x1274px
Cold approaching works if you are good looking and /fit/ on top of having the courage/confidence for it.

Takes a hell of a lot of practice too, I just don't have the balls for it.
>>
>>38904429
Where the fuck did you get this post? Do you just save posts on notepad to reuse later for the (you)s? Well here's your (You), kid
>>
>>38905741
Ive approached around 15 girls(dont know the exact number so give or take) with an 100% rejection/never calls back rate. Still want to get back into it though tbqh. Might do some cold approaches tmrw
>>
>>38905716
How the fuck would you actually date somebody from 4chan? Also i dont do long distance so

N Y C
Y
C
>>
>>38905868
As a low social value minority who grew up as a spergy sheltered kid and feared talking to girls until I was 18, 15 rejections is a very, *very* low number. Don't feel discouraged, mine is in the mid hundreds.
>>
>>38905940
Same except im a white kale. Gonna force myslef to get back into it though! Ive been slacking the past month because wagecucking. Also note the 15 rejections are from cold approaches alone and does not include "social circle" or "friendzone" rejections
>>
>>38905715
>cheeky
never use this word, and never do anything that could be considered it
>>
>>38904387
My advice is don't ever cold approach, I think it's pretty obvious that it doesn't work at all for ugly to average males, I mean think for one second

I believe getting a gf, if it's not through social circle then it's basically luck, if you're lucky enough to suddenly meet a girl who's interested in you then go for it, if not then hope for the best in the future

Do you really want a gf though? it's a huge loss of personal time, maybe you'll want to go back the way things were when you were a loner
>>
>>38906193
Social circle for robot types is basiaclly just asking to be literally cucked by the chad of the social circle
>>
>>38906273
Getting a gf as a robot ends 90% of the time with her cucking you with a more attractive male

Think about it, you get a gf and a more attractive male walks by and she instantly forgets about you
This is one of my fears if I ever have a gf, getting cucked by a stranger. Women are whores and if they can get any male why the fuck would they stay with you?
>>
>>38906336
>>38906193
So baiscally its not worth it and we should just stick to anime and watching jewish conspiracy videos
>>
>>38906007
That's good; consistent, conscientious practice can make nearly anyone competent. If you care for unsolicited advice:

>Don't make girls the primary focus of your life tends to help a lot, since you're more carefree and less outcome independent. You'll treat it more like a game than a life or death struggle, and that sheds away neediness and neurotic overanalysis. Framing approaches as 'I have to be rejected 10 times today to meet my quota' also helps some.
>basic shit like consistent, quality, scheduled sleep, exercise, and nutrition sound like an overused meme, but they really help. Their absence really hurts too.
>The moment you reach your goals; you'll just immediately find another to feel unsatisfied about and strive after. There's no end of the road where you'll find the ultimate happiness/satisfaction, and that's okay.

Good luck anon. If you keep prioritizing yourself like you've been doing, you'll see results, whatever they might be. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>38906367
pretty much yeah, sorry bro, better luck next life
>>
>>38906397
>tfw born too ugly for gf but born just ugly enough to make normalfags on twitter butthurt
Feels good
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.