[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look into murder cases all the time >really find it all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: angry wojak.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>look into murder cases all the time
>really find it all interesting
>mom catches me reading a page on one murder
>decide to open up to her about the whole thing because it's not like I approve of this stuff, I just like reading about it
>she says I'm weird
>starts avoiding me
>>
>>38904368
she probably thinks you are planning a murderer
>>
>>38904368
Guess you need to put all that information on murders to use, OP.
>>
File: 58b.png (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
58b.png
175KB, 600x600px
When i was 19 i asked my dad to bring over American psycho from the airport bookshop and he did. No fuss about it
When i was 20 i asked him to bring over infinite jest from the same spot and he said he wouldn't because the writer killed himself.
I then told him that he didn't say anything about american psycho and when he asked what i meant i told him what it was about.
Later one day, i come back home and all my books are gone. He must've thought all of them were like american psycho.
To this day i haven't gotten them back. It pisses me off to think they are the bottom of a dump.
>>
File: 1319607424855.jpg (23KB, 351x293px) Image search: [Google]
1319607424855.jpg
23KB, 351x293px
>grew up watching Cops and To Catch a Predator
>my mother loves murder mysteries and true crime stories
>my father is obsessed with violence
>grew up hiding my obsession with death
>now I'm studying to be a forensic pathologist
>get asked all the time why I'm interested in it
>mfw
>>
File: Screenshot_28.png (67KB, 208x204px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_28.png
67KB, 208x204px
>>38904428
rustled my Jimmies up real good
>>
>>38904368
Most true crime fans are women. I worked with a couple girls that listened to podcasts about it, me and my sister occasionally talk about serial killers.

But I never touch on that shit with my mom. I don't think saying you're interested in true crime would worry anyone though, must have said it in a real weird way.
>>
File: 1499218023222.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499218023222.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38904461
I forgot to add something else.
We had an argument about literature later on and he told me how reading fiction was "a waste of time and it warps your brain the wrong way" .
When i asked him what i should read, he told me to read the bible and self help books.
A few days later, when we met up for lunch, one of the first things he said was literally "you're not reading books anymore, are you, champ" with an equal expression to pic related.
>>
>>38904368
The first step to being a good investigator is stepping into the shoes of the killer.

Just, do not walk anywhere in them. Then you become a killer.
>>
>>38904551
thats retarded, thats like saying "to become a doctor, you must step in the shoes of of doctor, just dont walk anywhere because then youre a doctor"

being a doctor requires years of training and experience, being a killer requires killing, neither require you going "hmm i wonder how this person thinks"
>>
>>38904368
I must admit ive got a fettish for banned books that are really controverial just something about the curoristy and wanting to find out why they were truly banned for my self.
I mean ive read dozens of banned books over the years such as
>the drumbeat of jimmy sands
>oswald moselys work
>Mein kamphf and national socalist stuff
>Gulag archipelgo
>The protocals of the learned elders of zion
>1984 and animal farm
>The turner diaries
>the anarchists cookbook
>holocaust revision books
>princess
>other losses
I mean ive often got a lot of funny looks on the train when reading some of the stuff and have even been shouted at by some woman for reading mein kamphf, who tried to force me stop reading it one time and which caused a massive scene.
But as far as im concerned fuck the normie plebs, i have a thirst for forbidden knowledge that was banned by some countries for a reason and i want to find out why even if it means buying black market mail order at riduculos prices.
>>
>>38904767
No, because walking in the shoes of a doctor in that metaphor is doing training/doctor stuff.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.