[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any vehicles that would be able to hit a person without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-punch-58f0bc94dd2d8.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-punch-58f0bc94dd2d8.png
323KB, 584x717px
Are there any vehicles that would be able to hit a person without being slowed down? Like you drive into a crowd of normies and you take out 100 within a few seconds.

I don't plan on doing this, but I like thinking about stuff like this happening.
>>
>>38903977
at least stream it when you go berserk anon!
>>
a semi full of anvils!
>>
The only factor, from a physics standpoint, is the mass of the vehicle. That's why that dude in France used a semi truck that one time.
>>
>>38904027
>80+ dead
>50+ critically injured
25+ wounded
around 20 in a coma (LOL)

WTF holy shit this is some deadly shit lmao, all he's missing is filling the vehicle with flammables
>>
Grab a fully loaded garbage truck or a semi with a trailor of heavy equipment/bricks/contstuction shit on it. Congrats, you now have a battering ram that will EASILY mow down 100 people and barely slow down at all. I'd suggest welding some bars over the radiator because that's one of the more vulnerable parts and if that gets fucked your battering ram is no more.
>>
>>38904109

>tfw you will never hijack a gasoline tanker and fill that fucker with nails and scrap metal and turn it into a giant claymore
>>
>>38903977
Just look at all the times terrorists did it in Europe for the religion of peace
>>
Hummer H2
an old volvo 240
>>
>>38903977
Enjoy getting cavity searched in guantanamo, freak
>>
>>38904109
This is why I think gun control on the basis of mass killings is retarded. Most people own a weapon far more deadly than a semi automatic and drive it to work every day
>>
I dunno but in my city Houston some rager purposefully rolled his car onto a person.
>>
>>38903977
>Toyota corolla weighed down with your regrets and pain
perfect tank
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.