[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go through 50 hours of a game >Can't be bothered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: promo324068006.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo324068006.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>Go through 50 hours of a game
>Can't be bothered to finish it
Is this it? Are video games officially not fun anymore?
>>
>>38903892
i have this same exact problem and i got halfway through bloodborne 2 weeks ago and stopped then about 75% done with persona 5 and stopped a few days ago
>>
just play tf2 not some dumb singleplayer
>>
File: 1484636637516.jpg (192KB, 720x692px) Image search: [Google]
1484636637516.jpg
192KB, 720x692px
>>38903892
>JRPG
>Slice of life high school simulator
>Dating simulator
>fun

You picked the wrong game if you wanted to enjoy yourself kiddo.
>>
>>38903943
>bloodborne 2
no such thing

reeeee

you made me google just to make sure u jerk
>>
>>38904101
>i have this same exact problem and i got halfway through bloodborne 2 weeks ago
>i got halfway through bloodborne 2 weeks ago
>bloodborne 2 weeks ago
>2 weeks ago
did you read the sentence?
>>
How autistic is it that my friends and I play this game as a bizarre co-op? We all sit on the couch and pass the controller after every ingame day. I mean, we're having a lot of fun with it and it makes the game's length feel less daunting because you're chillin with your bros or whatever
>>
>>38904147
you have friends you disgusting normie
>>
You probably have low dopamine levels

I was the same. I knew how good the game was that I was playing but was not motivated at all to play it. Since increasing my dopamine levels any shitty game is instantly compelling as fuck
>>
File: autismpatience.jpg (465KB, 2440x2472px) Image search: [Google]
autismpatience.jpg
465KB, 2440x2472px
>>38904137
hey leave me alone

u fuking normalfag
>>
>>38904147

>friends

Stopped FUCKING reading there. Shut the FUCK up normie. Get the FUCK out of my board
>>
>>38904232
>>38904390
>you can't be friends with other fuckups
my friends are all as disgusting as i am. I asked one of them (the one that we had to pressure into regular bathing) why he had a jar of soup on his counter, and it turned out it was tea that had been sitting there for so long that it had gone rotten. we're all gross losers
>>
>>38904426
you unironically sound like a woman trying to explain how she is a fembot that's not even that gross
>me and my friends are sort of messy just like you and your friends because you have friends to
>>
>>38903892

>50 hours of Persona 5

You could at least finish the tutorial before you give up.
>>
>>38903892
>play game any game thinking it's what i want to do
>2 minutes into the game
>Fuck this shit I'm going on 4chan
>>
Is Persona 5 fun, ADD nonwithstanding? I want a good RPG to play, ive never played any of the personas before it.
>>
>>38904671
I like it a lot. If you start with 5, you might have trouble playing any of the previous ones. One of the best RPGs I've played in a long time.
>>
>>38904671
Story: 3>4>5
Gameplay: 5>4>3
Have fun.
>>
After reading this thread and my own experiences I've thought about it a little.
>Stage I
Complete a game and suddenly that feeling you get when finishing a game doesn't come. It's not that the game wasn't good or you didn't enjoy it, it's like something inside of you has finally died. You might go into some introspection about why you even play video games anymore.

>Stage II
Super excited for a new game, this is the game that will get that old feeling back. Maybe you pre-order it and buy some of your favourite snacks to enhance your all-round mood. You play until halfway through and then start having the same feeling, even though you haven't even finished the game yet! You try to play more but it just feels so tedious, you go to sleep that night a little depressed by it all. Somehow it's been a few weeks or months and you still haven't finished it, whenever you try that game again it fills you with this empty feeling so you procrastinate it even more.

>Stage III
Play an hour or two of any game and just give up. You realize the old feeling will never come back, all along you've been chasing this feeling instead of playing the actual games. When you start seeing the game you are playing for what it is, you realize you don't even like it or the fanbase if you decide to find a community for it, you wonder why you even bought it. It never gets finished.

>Spasmodic mode
Randomly get bursts of energy to play a game, sometimes it motivates you enough and other times it's not enough. On the days it is strong enough you can marathon all night or just play for twenty minutes or an hour. You eventually finish games on your mental bucket list.

Multiplayer: I think multiplayer games are much easier to continue to play since we are social animals. One person could randomly add you or message you, start a whole friendship from even. Even being around/hearing strangers in an online game is a form of contact.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.