[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious: why do middle-aged people still refer to 13-19

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I'm curious: why do middle-aged people still refer to 13-19 year olds as "Millennials", even though Google implies they're not? Are middle-aged people possibly retards?
>>
>>38903787
Yes. Middle-aged people have time and time again been proven to be retards. They're the generation that produced Limp Bizkit.
>>
File: 1395282506255.jpg (45KB, 168x285px) Image search: [Google]
1395282506255.jpg
45KB, 168x285px
>>38903830
>implying Limp Bizkit is bad
>mfw
Stop being a faggot they honestly have some pretty good songs
>>
>>38903787
>buzzfeed detailed the generation
>buzzfeed

tell me you posted this ironically
>>
>>38903830
>Limp Bizkit getting bullied on the internet again
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>38903920
>Iocal retard can't read, thinks he is much smarter than everyone else

just your typical day on /r9k/
>>
>>38903787
>DumbFag
Get back to Pissit, fucking norman.
>>
>>38903982
Wat. He read that just fine.
>>
>>38904029
Holy fuck your attempt at a joke was worse than the holocaust.
>>
What does it even matter?

Thisisoriginal
>>
>>38903787

Fun fact; lead-lined gasoline, TEL, was invented in the 20s and didn't go out of use in the US until the 70s under the Clean Air Act (it's still in use in places like China and the middle east). Burning TEL as fuel adds fine lead particles to the air, which are vented out of the cars right into high-population centers like cities to contaminate all the air. Lead is well-known to deform the brain, especially in children, and it has permanent effects.

So what of all the millions of American children who were born between the 20s and 70s, who are now in their mid-50s and up, putting them in prime position to be running our companies and representing us in government, who were lead poisoned in their developmental stages?
>>
"Generation names" don't exist. They're random meaningless names made up by random journalist trying to sell books. Look up the history of the word millennial. It refers to an arbitrary range of years that no one can even agree on

Btw buzzfeed doesn't decide anything in life
>>
>>38905500
Look up the correlation between the lead and the murders back then. And basically yes you're right. Have a few generations alive today that were exposed to led and other things not regulated

And now the bills the boomers passed are expiring
>>
If you grew up in the 90s, youre a millennial
If you grew up in the 00s, youre gen z
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.