[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>joke with my mom she's never going to have grandkids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rat_compressor.jpg (733KB, 2017x2689px) Image search: [Google]
rat_compressor.jpg
733KB, 2017x2689px
>joke with my mom she's never going to have grandkids
>she starts crying

S-should i get a gf for my mom's sake? I could get a fat ugly bitch and put a few kids in her just for my family. Plus maybe she could cook or do housework or something? If I pick up some woman that's borderline deformed she'd have to be grateful for the attention and having their expenses paid.
>>
I don't understand this feel. My mum has outright told me that if I ever have children that she doesn't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>38903739
Than you'll be supporting the cycle. Your "wife" will want the same from your kids who will be probably as unhappy as you are.
>>
>>38903739
You gotta to learn to live for yourself. why the fuck do you want to have kids with some ugly ass bitch. think about how the kids will look. i'd rather if my kid is a fucking virgin loser than settle for some ugly ass bitch. enjoy being miserable to please your mom faggot
>>
Why are they doing that to ratto
>>
>>38903739
My parents shouldn't have reproduced given their shit genes, so why would I want to pass that on to another generation?
>>
>>38903739
>forcing kids to exist solely to feel good
I mean whatever. Breeders and myself must be wired completely differently because I can't understand how they can be so heartless and willing to ignore possible outcomes.
>>
>>38903739
they better let that ratto go before i pop a cap on someones ass
>>
>>38903970
Extracting tears
>>
File: qztZThj.jpg (484KB, 1277x2315px) Image search: [Google]
qztZThj.jpg
484KB, 1277x2315px
>>38903973
>>38904045

Don't worry, it's just a veterinarian using a snout respirator to anesthetize Milo the rat before he gets neutered. Milo was sedated ahead of time so he wouldn't get scared, and he's currently happy living with his siblings and owner.

Pic related. Milo post-op.
>>
>>38904176
What a fat rat
>>
>>joke with my grandma she doesn't have grandkids
>>
>>38904176
Rats are best pets. Have had several myself. Too bad they only live for two years.
Had no idea they could anesthesize them
>>
Shoulda just told her you were only kidding, you just haven't found the right gal yet, and not to worry.
>>
>>38904473
they're the best. Some of them even have their own fat rolls, and will flatten themselves into a wide pancake while relaxed and happy.
>>38904544
Oh yeah, happens regularly with surgeries. Our current medicines, anesthetic included, is usually tested on rodents before going to human trials.
>>
>>38903739
Don't infest the world with bastard kids that don't have a chance anyways. Seriously. I never understood why people do that shit.

>herp derp grandkids!!1 wink wink

Fuckin why? What is so great about your family that it needs to continue? Just stop.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.