[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are these lines called? I have them under my eyes and they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

What are these lines called? I have them under my eyes and they never seem to go away.
>>
>>38903482
virgin lines
>>
>>38903482
>>38903496
They're from fapping to much if i recall correctly
>>
>>38903482
the purpose of these lines are so you can tell when someone regrets squandering their adolescent years
>>
The lines are indicators of being an unfunny faggot.
>>
That's the line that says that jewllywood used you to look like a fat piece of shit in movies so they could make money
>>
File: IMG_5929.jpg (45KB, 619x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5929.jpg
45KB, 619x477px
>>38903482
Tear troughs
>>
>>38903482
Massive doses of estrogen
>>
Get more iron op
>>
they literally mean

>I bend over on floor and cry like a virgin all day about my misery.
>>
File: 1432300441887.jpg (70KB, 522x602px) Image search: [Google]
1432300441887.jpg
70KB, 522x602px
>>38903482

You're a vampiric raccoon. Congrats.
>>
File: finger bang.gif (236KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
finger bang.gif
236KB, 678x422px
>>38903482
I dunno, but they're genetic.
A great deal of the people on my dad's side of the family (including my dad) have them, even the ones that are healthy as fuck like him.
>>
>>38903482
It is caused by a jaw which has grown vertically instead of horizontal due to mouth breathing. The long face causes week cheekbones and lower fwh ratio.
>>
>>38903482
They are called malar festoons, they're genetic and nothing to do with nutrition or anything.
>>
>>38903496
This. They're commonly known as virgin lines. But here in Australia we usually call them "poofter lines".
>>
>>38904196
>mouthbreathing meme

Post proofs.
>>
>>38903482
In America they're known as "virgin autist lines" usually.
>>
>>38904264
this is the actual answer if op didnt want to go downthe virgin lines thing...
>>
>>38903482
you are itachi
>>
Lose weight and go full /fa/ heroin chic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.