[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fell for the "explain to mom that traps aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1491161649795.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491161649795.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>Fell for the "explain to mom that traps aren't gay" meme
>She now thinks I'm gay

FUCK YOU /R9K/, SHE'S CRYING AND DAD IS THREATENING TO KICK ME OUT
>>
>>38903129
You must be dumb if you thought that traps aren't gay in the first place let alone explain it to your parents
>>
>i got into a car accident driving home from friend's house
>after like nine months of not being home i finally came home
>friend's mom was also there
>friend's mom kept on saying things like his probably gay and doesn't know it
>finally blur out about the rape
>ancle and his girlfriend hear this
>she now thinks i'm gay
>at a family reunion i heard her telling someone about how i slept with someone
>>
>>38903129
Lmao, did you really think traps aren't gay or something? LOL its a fucking dude with a dick you absolute retard ahahhahaha
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38903201
Kek. So sleeping with a woman who looks exactly like a man is straight to you? You sound like a faggot. If a trap looks and acts like a woman, and your attracted to something that loos and acts like a woman, then how is it gay?
>>
>>38903129
If you can be this retarded you deserve to get kicked out
>>
Looks like people who think Traps aren't gay are confirmed to be retarded.
No surprise there.
>>
>>38903129
Fag, I hope you get kicked out for being a gay retard.
>>
File: trapsaaregay.png (475KB, 494x518px) Image search: [Google]
trapsaaregay.png
475KB, 494x518px
>>38904059
You need some jesus.
>>
>>38904059
no, thats gay too
>>
Traps are gay. Ask yourself: Does the person I'm fucking/jerking off to have a dick? If you answer yes, then that is an act of homosexuality. Prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.