[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ball busting is a top tier kink. It's taboo and women aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0025.jpg (55KB, 750x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.jpg
55KB, 750x783px
Ball busting is a top tier kink. It's taboo and women aren't allowed to hit there and are taught never to do it. Fed scary lies like, you'll make the guy sterile, you'll make him disfunctional, you'll give him ball cancer. So when you tell them they can freely hit there it makes them giggle and laugh. Most men don't let women near the balls so they discover first time things and ask questions and prod and poke them to figure things out. It's so easy to do that it can be done anytime any where and in multiple ways. Squeezing is the best technique by the way
>>
>women aren't allowed to hit there and are taught never to do it
Are you kidding me?
Nobody gives a shit about women kicking dudes in the nuts, they do it all the time.
>>
>squeezing

>not trampling
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (121KB, 750x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
121KB, 750x929px
>>38903049
You see a lot of guys hitting each other in the balls, but it's rare that you see it from a woman.

>>38903141
Either or, both put pressure on the balls. I couldn't find one of her stepping on my balls that looked aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>38903165

I guess there are nuances of difference between squeezing and stepping which could appeal to different people. Squeezing takes effort on her part - the more she wants to hurt you the more she has to exert herself, so she has to have a definite sadistic streak to be good at squeezing. Stepping is completely the opposite, it requires almost no effort on her part, in fact it's harder for her to hold back than it is to just step down full weight, so you can imagine her not so much trying to hurt you as simply not caring about the fact that she is hurting you. Subtle differences.
>>
>>38903328
Oh I see. Our brand of ballbusting is much more loving and caring rather than true femdom. So changes my perspective on these things
>>
>>38903366

It's great.

>after she kicks you in the balls and she tries to ask if you're okay but she's giggling too much

>before she kicks you - "are you sure? really sure? okay then..."
>>
>>38903049

lol as a guy who likes ballbusting i can say that they never do. you've fallen for the anti-feminism memes.

seriously have you ever seen or been kicked in the balls by a girl ever ? It never happens if it does everyone freaks out at her
>>
>>38903467

this dude gets it

also i want another guy to kick me in the balls really hard that would be awesome
>>
>>38903165
>it's rare that you see it from a woman.
Really isn't.

>>38903712
I like ballbusting too, that doesn't matter.
>It never happens
Yes it does, it happens all the time, you just don't think it does because women don't generally run around hitting people to begin with.
>>
>>38903823

really has it ever happened to you or have you seen it ? like one exception doesn't count. I've never seen a girl (or a guy for that matter) hit someone else in the balls. it doesn't happen outside of tv
>>
This is the most pleasant, conversation heavy thread I've had. Surprised to be honest. Feel free to share any stories, I'm trying to get the wife to make a squeezing video for me
>>
>>38903890

are you the ballbusting couple guy from like small town south usa
>>
This is one of the dumbest fetishes ever. Enjoy your sterility and women leaving you for dominant men, faggots
>>
File: IMG_0002.png (733KB, 723x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.png
733KB, 723x726px
>>38904111
You nailed it boss.

>>38904129
Ballbusting doesn't have anything to do with your dominance but a lot of sub men do enjoy it, and I'm not sterile yet. Been hit in the balls daily for nine years and I'm sitting here with wife and new born baby watching Disney movies. There is probably a small risk but balls are strong
>>
>>38904179

lol I almost always post on your threads desu
>>
>>38904386
I need an identifier for you! I like when the same people come on but I never know if you're new or old comer
>>
>>38904621

i'm the gay uni student whose taking classes over the summer, uh hope that sounds familiar I also asked you how the baby was doing a couple of times
>>
>>38905128
Yeah you were in the hospital thread. Which I'm happy for cuz I was bored as hell in that room.

How is uni going
>>
>>38905141

alright last exam going up in a few days. bored of studying for it.
>>
>>38905141

also your favorite alcoholic beverage ?
>>
>>38905156
What is your major?

>>38905178
If I'm just relaxing at home I like coke and whiskey

If I'm out at the bar then I like an audios motherfucker
>>
>>38905362

nice try fbi...

its a stem thing
>>
>>38905571
Lol FBI? I got a degree in aerospace engineering and one in mechanical engineering, I'm familiar with stem a little bit myself
>>
>>38905614

its cs gonna be the programming man
>>
>>38905362

also need to go night ballbusting couple-dude
>>
>>38903849
Not into it, just here to say that's bullshit. Almost all the women inside of my life outside of my mother have gone for cheap shot or hit me in the balls.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.