[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feeling like they are more 'conscious'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1492146710339.png (352KB, 749x557px) Image search: [Google]
1492146710339.png
352KB, 749x557px
Anyone else feeling like they are more 'conscious' than their peers?
I go outside or chat with someone and it's like chatting with a freaking machine, as if they aren't even sapient, like if you push the right buttons you can just get them to do whatever you want, and they won't even realize a thing...
Anyone else feeling this?
>>
Well, considering you're on a board full of robots, you shouldn't be surprised.
>>
no i'm the opposite. I'm pretty sure I'm just an NPC in a much more interesting person's world. maybe yours OP
>>
>>38902688
No, actually, but I do get how you could feel that way. Instead I'm hyper-aware of others' consciousness and am extremely intimidated by it.
>>
I know what you mean anon. I think it's because I went through all my phases earlier than everyone else
>>
File: sheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>38902688
Everyone thinks this at some point in their life. Pic related.
>>
>>38902688
This is because you don't know them. If you get to really know people and are capable of communication beyond surface level, you will see how much of a sperg you are
>>
>>38902920
I get what this means but I don't quite believe it. I look at a typical stacy in conversation; they seem completely closed in their own mind, unable to comprehend anything beyond gossip. Even my own mom. It's hard to believe the typical turbo normie has ever had one existential thought.
>>
most of the time yes, but it's not saying much seeing as normies follow trends and spout out the same inane bullshit to each other. none of them think to delve deeper. i do, however, feel really stupid when i'm speaking with people who are smarter than me. i'd say they're smarter because they care more about things than i do; i just don't have the drive to apply myself to a certain topic or subject
>>
File: BAS5oNSQOsx.jpg (1MB, 1080x1019px) Image search: [Google]
BAS5oNSQOsx.jpg
1MB, 1080x1019px
>>38902688
I actually feel the opposite like most of my life is on auto pilot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.