[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do in this situation? >dating a girl for several

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1440.jpg (91KB, 736x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.jpg
91KB, 736x715px
What would you do in this situation?

>dating a girl for several months
>she's sweet and cute
>has the same interests and hobbies
>she reveals to you that she is black

What do you do?
>>
>>38902141
How would you date someone for several months and not know what they look like?
>>
What? Oh you're one of those long distance types. Just don't get her pregnant.
>>
>>38902141
I would normally avoid a black girl for my own reasons. But in this scenario I would not mind as a girl who could genuinely match my interests and hobbies and be sweet/cute isn't an easy find. You think they are but the ones you might think of as an example are just liars.
Girls like this are rare and beautiful. Race wouldn't cross my mind if I were to be in that situation.
>>
>>38902213
What are your reasons for avoiding black girls?
>>
File: 1498697447357.jpg (13KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1498697447357.jpg
13KB, 222x227px
>>38902141
at some point you shitfucks are gonna have to stop the whole "i'm not racist this is the Left lies" and then pull the "if she's a nigger, you can't date her"
This is just ridculous
>>
>>38902141
I'd stop talking to her and move on. Better than pretending that it'll work out.
>>
>>38902177
How would you know someone is black unless they tell you?
>>
>>38902141
this is like that one episode of... of.... shit. Someone help me out?
>>
>>38902255
Through high school and college I was around black girls a lot and they hardly ever left a good impression on me. They were always loud, vain, absorbed in their mobiles and entirely unwilling to learn. They would always try and leech from me because I worked properly.
Over the high school years I looked past it because it was just high school. In college when I realised things only stayed the same I just couldn't bare them anymore. They gave me daily headaches because they were just incapable of controlling themselves.
Of course, there were nice ones. And when I discovered them it brought me out of my stereotypical state. The nice ones are diamonds. Rare and beautiful. They're very well mannered, funny (which I find very attractive in any woman because I find women highly unfunny), intelligent and strong-willed. Everything that the others do not have.
Bottom line would be I avoid them because their general stupidity, bullying nature and views do not go down well with me at all.
>>
>>38902266
I discriminate in the purest sense of the word. I've never seen a black girl that I find attractive. I don't have anything against black girls in general, but I think they're ugly, so I wouldn't date one.
>>
deal with it, ask her out.
>>
this post has already been submitted on here.
what is this about? can you elaborate? do you mean chatting with a white boy and either using a white girl profile pic or not showing a pic at all? actual black girls are black and look black-- mixed girls, sure, can be mistaken for other things.
>>
this is obviously an "a-asking for a friend" thread.
talk to us black fembot. let us help you get laid by the white boy who stole your heart.
>>
>>38902421
I forgot to mention, adding to my opinion on good black women: I think they are the best women.
They're better than good white women to me because they give off a real vibe which I don't feel from white women even if they're good.
>>
>>38902141
Niggerette, I would love to see your beautiful black body hanging by a rope from a majestic oak. Would you offer me this gift? :)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.