[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a girl just said I'm cute Does... does that make me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tht8d63q6ljy.jpg (29KB, 401x468px) Image search: [Google]
tht8d63q6ljy.jpg
29KB, 401x468px
>a girl just said I'm cute

Does... does that make me a normie now? Do I have to leave?
>>
>>38902103

if she leaves you for a Chad, you can stay.
>>
>>38902103
I swear to god anon, you get laid and I'll fucking reeeeeeee.
>>
>>38902103
ANON PLEASE "CUTE" IS A ROASTIE MEME, IT DOES NOT MEAN SHE WANTS TO GET ON YOUR PANTS, IM BEGGING YOU DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THAT I DID
>>
>>38902103
A bunny or kitten is "cute". Now, of course one of the many compliments and thoughts a roastie will have of Chad is that he is "cute", but this is where the differences begin. Chad is a tiger while you are a kitten or puppy. A tiger can be cute, sure; but there will be a smoldering fierceness that Chad carries which will be irresistible to the roastie. You will only be "cute", because you're harmless. Chad is cute but fat from harmless. He carries a danger with him. If you're here on r9k, there is almost no edge or fierceness to you. This is what robots and virgins lack
>>
>>38902103
yes, goodbye fren, and good luck with your new life
>>
File: 1478887411190.jpg (383KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478887411190.jpg
383KB, 1000x1024px
>>38902103
They know they have much better options, but just to play with your emotions and to prop up their sex based self-worth they want to see how hard they can get you to go for them.

They know you don't have any friends and they know you don't have a social life. Ppl with social lives talk about that shit and it gets around. Plus there's the whole virgin walk and virgin voice. They'll play into you insecurities like if you say you have trouble approaching people they'll say they have approaching people too (even though she most likely approached you.) And if you say you feel like you don't fit in with everyone else they'll say they don't fit in with everyone else (even though they obviously do since girls are natural conformists) and they'll think of some petty example of how they've been put down by other girls.

They aren't trying to help you. They're trying to manipulate you. You may have grown accustomed to you life the way it is and now you accept it, but they're going to turn your world upside down. Whatever you like to do with your free time will become uncool, and whatever you like to talk about will likewise become uncool. They'll tactfully use minor put downs to outright insults like "I don't know why you go on 4chan" or "So when are you going to stop going to that site" to take away the things you enjoy.

They'll want to get you addicted to sex which they'll use as leverage over you to get you to do what they want. Like, they'll use comments like "Keep it up and you won't be getting any tonight" or "Do you really think I'm going to put out with you saying things like that?" Even though they probably have a worse attitude and are more controlling than you.

Never think for one second she's just like me, and we're spending time together because we're both loners therefore we may as well be alone together. It's a hustle and they've been doing it over and over with guy after guy.

Blink-182-Dumpweed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIEs1jls1yU
>>
>>38902103
Doesn't matter unless you give her the D.
>>
>>38902152
i need the greentext to your mistake
>>
>>38902534
welp that's dark, also C as the answer never is correct so C isn't correct either but even picked at random C isn't correct making it correct making it also correct when I pick it, because it is incorrect. get rekt Chad out
>>
>>38902152
My gf calls me cute. Dry humps and gives me hickys. I'm 18 by the way.
>>
No, "cute" is said by roasties to low T Manlet baby faces in hopes that they will spare them when they shoot up the school
>>
>>38902534
But I was the one who approached. She buys me food and clothes. And literally just gave me condom . Her friends call me cute and call me a nice guy.
IDK lads . Am I being cucked?
>>
>>38902534
He's right you know! This guy has it down. Prove him wrong, I'll wait.
>>
>>38902152

Can confirm, being cute means nothing
>>
If a girl calls you "cute" just give up. If you hear through her friends, etc. that she thinks you're "hot, sexy, etc." you are probably in. Although you and I know that will NEVER be the case with us.
Talked to a girl I worked with a few months ago. I was visibly nervous and stuttered and mumbled over my words neverytime I spoke with her. She said it was "cute" how nervous I was. Next week she was fucking some douche bag with muscles, tribal tattoo and a lifted truck.
THEY DO NOT LIKE US. You have to accept it like I slowly have.
>>
>>38902921
>Find insecure girl
>Fuck insecure girl and make her believe she controls you
>Leave insecure girl
>Rinse repeat

If you let yourself be controlled that's your dumb ass's fault there's plenty of insecure girls that are willing to put out just for your attention no matter how badly you look.

So yeah unproven, unproven so ez I didn't even have to try. Jesus you people lack social skills. You know there's more then 1 girl in the world right?
>>
that doesn't mean shit, women speak in thoughtstream; whatever inane bullshit that's going through their head at that second is what comes out, and it's subject to change or be forgotten as soon as it was uttered.

You ain't gonna make it
>>
>>38903013
My girlfriend already introduced me to her parents and wants to go meet mine for her birthday. Am I in?

Her ma likes me collects me and brings me to her house to see my gf... I only live 1 minute away
>>
>>38902985
I'm a 18 year old.
She is 17.
>>
Who even likes being called "cute" ?
I would feel real ashamed, like she views me as some kind of cute pet of hers. Not very manly.
>>
>>38902103
Good luck trying to not think about her all the time now
>>
>>38903119
Then take advantage of that shit. Buy her cigarettes or something!
>>
>>38903238
We take turns on who buys them.
She looks older then me with her d cups.
So she doesn't need ID
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 741x568px
>>38902534
I don't know if you're still here but I've always wondered about the use of sex as a way to manipulate somebody. I probably have a low sex drive (i.e: why I'm here, why I'm a virgin, and why I'm not particularly interested in girls). However, I feel like if a girl said something to me like "if you act like that I won't have sex with you" I think I'd either tell her to fuck off or I'd just laugh in her face and say "I've been helping myself for years, what makes you think I have no problem with it now?" And then she might get mad and dump me, but that's fine because it shows that she's just a roastie anyway. Is sex something that once you get it regularly it turns into a semi addiction and that's the reason why women commonly use it to manipulate men? I'm I just really autistic so in my head I think I'm immune to this type of manipulation?
>>
>>38902803
>dry humps and gives me hickies
Cool. Whenever she's not texting you, Chad's dicking her in her balloon-knot asshole
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.