[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come women dislike heavy metal so much? On every "red

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1501786017292.jpg (39KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
1501786017292.jpg
39KB, 200x275px
How come women dislike heavy metal so much?
On every "red flags for men" thread that i see theres always a women responding with something about metal. Whats the deal?
>>
Metal is for ugly old guys and greasy, skinny, long haired young creeps
>>
>>38901842
Even in europe?
>>
they dislike what they fear
they fear what they don't understand
they don't understand masculinity
>>
>>38901875
escpecially in europe
>>
>>38901808
Women are creatures of fake love and fake kindness, do you notice the difference between Sabaton and Katy Perry? If you havent noticed, is the heavy use of pink, "cool" dubstep ish with the company of a autotuned to hell voice, their videos with a bright pink style, etc.
yes i know sabaton isnt heavy metal, but power metal
>>
>>38901913
The love for their children is genuine
>>
>>38901842
And why is that, roasterino?
>>
>>38901953
That is not excluded, ive see it everyday, kids that make shit to get attention from their stacy mother, abortion, etc
>>
>>38901998
Chads and stacies arent known for their empathy anon, and besides chads/stacies are the exceptions.
>>
File: Cube_Animation.gif (83KB, 112x100px) Image search: [Google]
Cube_Animation.gif
83KB, 112x100px
>>38902032
I was going to refute that but it got me thinking, do Chads and Stacies feel love in each other?
>>
>>38901808
>On every "red flags for men" thread that i see theres always a women responding
Are you seriously think that those replies are left by actual females and not some random trolls? Wow you are not the brightest one.
>>
Women hate all music that isn't mainstream Pop horseshit. I've had girls heckle me for liking New Wave.
>>
File: bmth.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bmth.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
Because all women are the same and can't handle my superior tastes
>unironically something I would have said a few years back

I think one factor that contributes to the lack of women in the metal scene is that most women seem to want to be liked (so much to the point where they don't want to engage in anything that is widely disliked and something that people will make assumptions about you for).
Metal is a pretty widely disliked genre. People either hate it, or love it to death.
I've been listening to metal since I was a little kid and one thing that makes me love it so much as that I cannot find the amount of passion that is put into metal anywhere else in music. Listening to it makes me FEEL. Whether it be feeling powerful and unstoppable, or determined and focused. I don't think women really feel these desires.
>>38901883
>they don't understand masculinity
I think it might have something to do with this, too. Great point.
>>
>>38902075
No, chads and stacies use eachother.
Chads want sex and Stacies want validation, social value, bragging rites.
>>
>>38901842
>music genre is for [body description]
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38901808
Just a lot of women dislike the culture of it, and also loud noises.
Metalheads tend to be fanatic.
Trannies are an exception and actual trannies are into it, or at least light prog metal.
>>
Being a metalfag is basically saying "I like this solely bc its unpopular and edgy. I have the taste equivalent of a pig in mud."

Kinda like how hating on "le mainstream top 40" is the same as screaming to everyone you will be a virgin forever.
>>
>>38901808
metal is an inherently repulsive genre
masculinity is absolutely repulsive and unrelatable and metal is entrenched in masculinity
>>
File: 1492731370026.jpg (7KB, 160x143px) Image search: [Google]
1492731370026.jpg
7KB, 160x143px
>>38902602
detected the faggot
Everyone point and laugh!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH
I bet "he" has one of those "boy pussies"
>>
>>38901808
>tfw listen to random songs in the dad rock genre despite it being a normalfag tier genre but I don't listen to albums or bands in a way that could be viewed as a pattern just so that I piss people off
Listening to In The Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson right now.
>>
>>38902107
New Wave is shit though.
>>
File: palms.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
palms.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>>38903536
You're right. New Wave music is for gaylords. I can't even stomach that shit.
>>
>>38901808
Women only give a shit about lyrics and image in music. Most metal has shit lyrics and a really edgy image.
>>
I'm female and have liked most heavy metal I've heard. I also like early electronica, folk music, alternative shit, all kinds of genres.

I think most people who say they dislike an entire genre of music are narrow-minded assholes not worth your trouble.
>>
>>38903720
>I think most people who say they dislike an entire genre of music are narrow-minded assholes not worth your trouble.
This is true for men and women. Usually the sign of a boring normalfag who likes everything*.
*only what's popular
>>
File: Cute little fox boy (23).jpg (86KB, 468x362px) Image search: [Google]
Cute little fox boy (23).jpg
86KB, 468x362px
>>38902903
I'm gonna date a metalhead cuteboy and we are gonna be the cutest couple of a male and a girl(male)
>>
>>38902464
metal is very popular every normalfag has heard of the most popular metal bands like slipknot and metallica but not every normalfag on earth has ever the of the most popular shoegaze,drone, mathrock,prog bands
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.