[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what exactly are robots supposed to drink? A few of my friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

File: WhiteRussian720FB.jpg (67KB, 720x378px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteRussian720FB.jpg
67KB, 720x378px
So, what exactly are robots supposed to drink? A few of my friends have been pushing me hard lately to start drinking and I just don't see it happening. The only drink that I've actually enjoyed has been white russians, everything else has tasted like shit to me. I do have the taste buds of a 12 year old though, and can't stand beer or straight liquor. I also weigh about 100lbs and have a stomach the size of a softball, so I can't hardly even finish most drinks.

What should I do? Is there a robots choice of drink?
>>
>A few of my friends
What's it got to do with you, what robots drink?
>>
>>38901737
Nothing wrong with white Russians at all.
I'd suggest cocktails in general, expensive but so tasty, you can rarely ever taste any of the alcohol in them... my personal favourite is Long Island iced tea because it's really strong and tastes amazing.
>>
>>38901737
shot of whiskey on ice
>>
>>38901737
Robots are outcasts and contrarians.
You probably want suggestions on a vice to help deal with life but you worded it like you wanted us to tell you our "robot pride" drink to make you feel like you fit in.

Anyway don't. either you force it in and you develop a habit or you explore on your own. eitherway, you'll notice everyone including robots have their own distinct opinions.

I like weed and psychedelics, most enjoy alcohol because it's easier access.
>>
>>38901737
I drink beer every day. Mostly craft beer but sometimes I'll pick up something local from the gas station. Luckily I live in the south so there's a good selection, I know in a lot of places most domestic beer is pisswater.

If you're at a bar, you can't go wrong with whiskey. Very small amount of liquor, you're supposed to drink it slowly, and no one will give you shit to order another one once its finished. Stay away from mixed drinks. Cocktails are overpriced, loaded with calories, will make you feel too full and make you look like a pussy. Nothing wrong with white russians either. Rum and coke is also normie-approved but I think it tastes horrible.

Best thing you can do is to try some shit yourself, honestly. Find one or two drinks on your own time that you actually like and stick to them when you're out with your pushy friends.

They sound like complete faggots, though. People who pressure others into using a substance usually are terrible people. If they can't respect your decision not to drink, how can they respect anything more important?
>>
I like Cognac.
>>
>>38901737
are you a grill or a dwarf?
>>
>>38901936
Long Island ice tea tastes fucking terribly though, and you can taste all the different alcohols in it. fuck that.

>>38901737
If you want to be drunk OP, stick to coolers. Breezers and whatnot. and then you mix in a sweet shot like sambuca or minttu or something to actually get a buzz. If you think you're gonna stay a while you can order a mixed drink like a coctail.
That said, I don't drink alone, but my system works when you're out drinking.
>>
>>38901737
White russians are bretty good. Another good cocktail is a screwdriver you really just need seltzer and orange juice and vodka.
>>
>>38901737
I drink bulliet bills

>bulliet bourbon on the rocks
>take out a pepper packet from the diner you frequent (or ask the bartender for the pepper shaker if you're in an Applebees or a bar that serves food)
>add it to the shot, and take it
>spin jump while the shot is in your mouth
>>
>>38902451
Thanks for the advice, I've had rum and coke before and I agree that it's terrible.

>>38902522
I'm 5'6, I just happen to be very skinny.
>>
>>38902553
so a real grill eh?
>>
File: Screenshot_54.jpg (60KB, 993x988px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_54.jpg
60KB, 993x988px
>>38901737
true robots drink pic related
no chaser
prove me wrong
>>
File: 1339907849929.jpg (29KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
1339907849929.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
>>38902451
>Luckily I live in the south so there's a good selection, I know in a lot of places most domestic beer is pisswater.

lmao this is so fucking wrong
>>
Can someone give a list of the unanimous "girly" drinks? I really want to go to bars alone but don't want to look like a fag .
>>
>>38902553
No problem dude. I'm 5'5'' so I feel your pain. You just gotta nurse whatever you order. Never try and keep up with your friends, you'll regret it.

>>38903039
There are good beers virtually everywhere. I'm aware that the south is not the only good place to get beer.

I've lived in the south, the west coast, the east coast, overseas, and I'm saying not that there aren't good beers in other places. I'm saying that if you go to a gas station in southern California the beer selection will not be as good as it will be in Georgia.

If I'm wrong, please enlighten me, because I sure as shit want to know where to go and what to get when I travel.
>>
>le craft beer drinking man
>>
>>38901737

i drink budwiser or strongbow cider. yes i know those are pleb drinks no i don't care
>>
File: 1500153183091.png (269KB, 414x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500153183091.png
269KB, 414x480px
>>38903001
skol is so fuckin nasty dawg
>>
>>38901737

Try stuff. Nothing wrong with drinking in moderation. Two drinks tops and be done. With your weight you should be done unless you space that out over several hours.

Like cherry coke?
Disarona and coke. Or ditch the coke.

Whiskey or rum in the rock too strong?
Whiskey and coke or rum and coke. Get the liquor on ice and the coke on the side of you wanna work to drink the liquor straight but wanna dilute it with coke.

Like something crisp and refreshing but not super sweet or girly?

Vodka tonic. Go heavy on the lime and it is like a limeade. Or seltzer instead of tonic for less calories.

Gin and tonic. Same as above but different taste for alcohol.

Tequila. Stay the fuck away. This is for mixing and shooting. You drink this to die.

Southern comfort on the rocks. Slightly sweet. Not harsh. You sip it slowly.

If you like White Russians you can try baileys. Similar. More of a dessert alcohol.

Start with any of those. Drinking for those of you with anxiety is a nice thing. Just keep a system to not get shit faced and make a fool of yourself.

Don't drink on empty stomach. 1 drink an hour, for your weight. Also I recommend not mixing types of drinks. If you doing vodka stick to it or go to gin.

If you start with clear liquor stick with it. If you are doing whiskey or rum stay on those.

Also if you are drinking beer and liquor, then you do your liquor first, then beer. Don't start drinking on beer and move up to liquor. Liquor gets the buzz, beer keeps it and puts a lot more water in your body.

Lastly. At the end of drinking get a glass of water. Forces you to wait and let your last drink hit you. Also if you go home and are tired and go to sleep that water does wonders for you the next day.

That's all the advice I have on drinking. Have fun, don't be an ass.
>>
>>38903770
You should try snakebites. Equal parts lager and cider. I used to make them with strongbow even though I'm a little bit of a beer snob. Good shit m8.
>>
>>38903039
the best craft beer scenes are on the great-lakes and New England and to a lesser extent Cascadia and Colorado

this is to a large extent just my opinion and really it's not hard to find good beer anywhere in the USA nowadays tho
>>
>>38903819
drinking like a bitch 101

Start off drinking a pint of rum/whiskey/vodka over the span of an hour-2 hours, during this time blast music and shower and get looking fresh. then call an uber and hit the club
>>
>>38903889

Yea, the kid weighs 100lbs. We want to get him into the hobby, not become a degenerate the first night.
>>
Cape Codders (cranberry juice, vodka) and Screwdrivers (orange juice, vodka. Upgrade to champagne for a Mimosa) are pretty safe bets. I've never thought of them as being particularly girly.

If you want to get flamboyant: Mai Tais, Margueritas, Daiquiris, and Sangria are pretty nice ways to go.

Actually, fuck femininity. Get a Mai Tai.
>>
>>38903889
>>38903934

HEY YOU COME HERE OFTEN?
>>
Or 100% fruit juice.
Having been around alcoholics and having them in my family, I don't indulge with it. I've had it, and I don't care for it. Having issues and problems doesn't justify having a drink and going in a downward spiral. Sorry for the moralfaggotry, but I'm only now realizing how much alcohol fucked up my family and the people around me.
>>
>>38903981

Iktf. A family member almost ruined his life from drinking alone like an idiot. It's why I'll only drink with very close friends, and actively try to match them or go under what they drink (I have lame friends who don't drink very much).
>>
>>38903947
you skipped Cosmo and Bramble
>>
File: download (84).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (84).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Posting something i posted from another thread 1 minute ago to see if the robot is broken or not.
An old fashioned any thing other than that your a faggot or drinking something you should only drink on a beach in the south pacific.
A timeless classic that only requires
>1 sugar cube
>club soda
>ice cubes
>angostora bitters
>rye or bourbon
>glace cherry and/or orange peel
it is hands down the best tasting most universal coctail ever thought up, that can be enjoyed by anyone as it isnt to strong or sickly sweet like 99% of coctails and can be enjoyed at any ocasion be it formal or informal.
>>
>>38904056
hold on sorry, club soda in an old fashioned?
>>
>>38901737
Gin and lemonade

So smooth and tasty yet it'll get you fast.
>>
File: 1501814179372.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1501814179372.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>>38902525
Your whole post reeks of faggotry
>>
>>38904056

does ye drink got a name ?
>>
>>38901737
Vodka and cranberry
>>
>>38901737
Try baileys Irish cream. Stuff is literally chocolate milk.
>>
File: Anne-Frank-Lampshade-1024x883.jpg (176KB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
Anne-Frank-Lampshade-1024x883.jpg
176KB, 1024x883px
who else /orders food at bars so they can drink more/ ?
>>
>>38904190
Most people, I think. It's why shitty chains that have cheap frozen food like TGIFridays exist.
>>
File: 1500922763529.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1500922763529.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38904190
You're doing it wrong, you go in on an empty stomach so you get hammered off of less then make an ass out of yourself because of how drunk you and die a little on the inside when you remember the stupid stuff you can actually remember.
>>
>>38904185
Downgrade from White Russian really
>>
Try Captain Morgans and coke, I find it tastes pretty good, very similar to Vanilla Coke and you cant taste the alcohol. It's a very standard drink for people so you wont stick out like dogs balls if you're worried about that.
>>
File: 1493674911779.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1493674911779.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>38903981
I know that feel anon.
>half of my family are irish
>The other half are scottish
>not one is alive who is over 60 years of age
>90% of those who have died has been alchol related.
>however i dont let that stop me from drinking as a I have universal rule that i have never broken.
>"only drink once a week"
>Dont get me wrong sometimes I will go all out do 2 bottles of jonnhie walker red and end up passed out on the dogs bed having pissed my pants!
>other times i will have a glass or two of Congac after work and that will be it.
>however in 6 years I have only gone 3 weeks without drinking due to being hospitalised with work related injuries
>which is prehaps worrying yet at the same time comforting that I havent broken my rule in all that time.
>>
>>38901737

Order dessert wine. It will seem like a weird affectation and people will make fun of you, but you'll like it better than most things on the menu.
>>
>>38903640
a staple for a man drink is jack and coke. anything tini or margarita is gay.
>>
File: 1484897474841.jpg (27KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484897474841.jpg
27KB, 413x395px
>>38904073
Tonic water, tap water, soda it all goes rather well and gives it a diffrent taste each time suprisingly.
Lemonade can bugger off though that just ruins it.
But another thing is when adding the fruit, ive seen some place it with the sugar pour borbon over it and it turns everything into sickly syrup and makes it taste grim as hell.
>>
>>38904381
If you're nonchalant about it, you might get confidence points and attention for that appletini, though.
>>
>>38904407
No. Margaritas and martinis and sangrias and cider and fruit-flavored anything is gay as hell.
>>
>>38904151
bobbys right
>>
>>38901737
Try some mikes hard rootbeer or anything vodka and fruity.
I personally don't like the taste if alcohol either but once I drink enough it just tastes like water.
>>
Would you consider meadowsweet-flavored mead as gay ? The true Nord mead.
>>
Thanks for the advice everyone, especially >>38903819

I'm definitely gonna try a few of the cocktails that people have recommended.
>>
>>38902525
>Long Island ice tea tastes fucking terribly though, and you can taste all the different alcohols in it. fuck that.

You've had weird long island ice teas. I can down those like nothing because they're so tasty then I feel beyond fucked up. The bad taste usually causes slower drinking but not with liits
>>
>>38901737
Yeah most alcohol tastes like shit to me. I do like cosmopolitans though, other than that I just drink vodka mixed with some kind of soda most of the time to mask the alcohol taste.
>>
>>38904381
But Bond drinks martinis
>>
GIN
AND
TONIC

just try it
>>
>>38905121
I've heard that shit tastes like pine needles, and not in a good way.
>>
File: CxwV8XuWEAEdooq.jpg (148KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxwV8XuWEAEdooq.jpg
148KB, 900x1200px
I just do rum and coke when im lazy. Or just shots if im really lazy. I'll drink white russians for special occasions.
>>
>>38905121

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSv_FPJsNaw
>>
>>38905213
I feel bad for you. I drink excessively on a regular basis and can only do so because I know how to take minimal care of myself. Please listen to the following advice:

>drink a fuckton of water throughout the day
>match every beer you have with at least half a glass of water, ideally a whole glass of water
>the more water you drink, the weaker your hangover the next day
>eat a full meal before binge drinking to maximize how much you can drink
>pace yourself, no more than one drink an hour when you're first starting
>beer will fill you up faster than hard liquor so it is harder to drink as much, stick to beer at first and work up to hard alcohol
>liquor before beer
>mixing soda, ice, tonic or anything else with hard liquor is your friend
>NEVER FUCKING DRINK AND DRIVE
>don't drink heavily when you aren't at home or around people you really, really fucking trust and know can babysit you

I'm very thin and short, can only drink maybe 5 beers in a night without puking or a 1/3 bottle of whiskey/vodka/tequila. With lots of water and piss breaks, maybe 7 beers or half a bottle of liquor, but no more. Pace yourself and you'll build up a tolerance, but it's really not worth it. Enjoy being able to get drunk on so little and just take your time drinking man.
>>
>tfw befriend bar owner
>he thinks im a classy guy like himself because i sit on my ass all night and do nothing
>invites me to the bar one night
>have a shot anon
>throw it back
>thats scotch
>oh, it tastes good
>refills my glass
>throw it back
>awkward silence
>o-ok guys ill get going
>ok anon
>never invited back
What did i do wrong bots?
>>
>>38905632
>What did i do wrong bots?

read this and let us know

http://www.wikihow.com/Drink-Scotch-Whisky
>>
>>38901988
1. You don't shoot whiskey
2. ice is for girls
>>
>>38903782
That's why robots drink it. Robots hate booze they just chug it to forget how much they hate their lives.
>>
>>38905707
girls are objectively superior to men since they are the selective sex, so that's a compliment
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.