[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it safe to use household bleach to whiten my teeth with household

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: teeth.jpg (94KB, 1600x947px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
94KB, 1600x947px
is it safe to use household bleach to whiten my teeth with household bleach?

>pic reated. my teeth look similar
>>
>>38901479
Only if you want to kys
>>
This post made me realise I should brush my teeth more often so I don't end up like that. Thanks anon.
>>
>>38901479
NOrigano
>>
>>38901479

Hydrogen peroxide mixed with water
>>
>>38901479
no? wtf. either whiten your teeth naturally, or just get a actual whitening kit you dumbass
>>
File: 210px-Operation_bugs_bunny.jpg (6KB, 210x118px) Image search: [Google]
210px-Operation_bugs_bunny.jpg
6KB, 210x118px
Don't drink it but it is ok to sip it and spit it

I did it when I was a kid to avoid brushing
>>
>>38901515
I think I might be too far gone for something like that too work
>>
Yes, there was actually a study on this not that long ago.
>>
>>38901479
i assume this is bait but in case it's not-
it is not safe at all and you will cause yourself severe&irreversible damage and suffer extreme chronic pain from that moment untill the end of your life.
brush with sodium bicarbonate once a week, go see a doctor if you can afford it.
>>
>>38901479
brush with baking soda
unless you want to poison yourself with bleach
>>
>>38901479
Yea but wipe it down with some ammonia first to bind to those organic stain particles. It will make them come off easier when you whiten.

source: I'm a doctor
>>
>>38901479
No of course not you fucking moron.
Have fun with chemical burns.
>>
You are going to kill yourself, you imbecile
And not in a quick painless way, but in a horrible slow process
>>
>>38901579
I can assure you this works

t. just tried it
>>
>>38901579
>a doctor actually recommends someone to whiten their teeth with household bleach that will fuck up their gums by eroding and cause it to recede
>>
>>38901675
>OP will do it, blame 4chan and die because he is too retarded to read his thread
>>
OP here, some of you say it does and some say it dosent, whats the right choice?
>>
File: 1416536405970s.jpg (10KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1416536405970s.jpg
10KB, 250x225px
>>38901814
>listening to others on 4chan
>not forming your own opinion
Just try a little bit at a time, it can't hurt
>>
>>38901814
like if I put a protective barrier over my gums and tilted my head down to the toilet and didn't swallow would it be safe?
>>
>>38901814 how did your teeth end like that anyway op?
>>
>>38901870
been neet for 5-6 years now and never leave the house so I gradually stopped giving a shit about brushing, I smoke atleast a pack a day, and the odd time when I do leave the house people sometimes start conversations with me and I just nod or speak into my hand to hide my teeth
>>
>>38901919
was a drunk qt girl on the street with a victorias secret bad once that was flirting with me while I was walking my dog and tried to get my number but I also don't have a phone and looked off into the distance when I talked to her. so I think that might have been gods way of saying whiten your teeth anon
>>
If you chug bleach you'll white your teeth anon. I drank just a tiny bit of bleach and all I got was the shits then my teeth became pearls.
>>
>>38901919
In that case, you should have an appointment with a dentitst. Since I'm not sure it will be fixed by only whitening it. He will probably get a tiny drill to scrap the brown parts off, worst case you will have to get a ceramic prosthesis to replace your teeth. I'm pretty sure you have spare neetbux for that. Also please, don't make it worse by washing your mouth with bleach, that's just dumb.
>>
>>38902054
fuck you really think they might have to pull my teetch out? I don't have the cavity like pic related but there stil brown if not browner
>>
>>38901814
Listen, regardless of whatever anyone says, If you fuck with chemicals, you can die.

White teeth or not, have no value on a rotting corpse
>>
>>38902093
Well, probably not if you don't have any fucked up cavities like pic related. He might do an UV treatment to get rid of the brown stuff. But I'm not a professional op, you should just book an appointment with a dentist.
>>
Use baking soda or drugstore whitener. Floss regularly so bacteria won't build up and stain your teeth. Limit how much coffee/tea you drink. Use a mouthwash that isn't Listerine, which is mostly alcohol.
t. Mother is a dentist
>>
>>38901840
>it can't hurt
yes it can
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.