[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a quality pocket pussy? >feels like real puss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: daisyuki-hold-inner.jpg (94KB, 1118x552px) Image search: [Google]
daisyuki-hold-inner.jpg
94KB, 1118x552px
What's a quality pocket pussy?
>feels like real puss
>doesn't soak up too much lube
>heatable
>discreet
>durable (1year+)

Need a toy that can compete with real puss to keep me away from the gains goblins, I'm from /fit/
I figured you robots would be the ones to know
Also open to other male masturbators/sex toys
>>
>>38900594
kek robots are too shy to order those
>>
Venus Real Soft with Onatsuyu lube and an onahole warmer if you want.
>>
Fleshlight or bust.

If you want to see other, inferior options go visit /jp/'s onahole general.
>>
>>38900612
>kek robots are too shy to order those
how is that even possible
you literally just go to checkout and fill in your cc details and shipping address
>>
>>38900643
Fleshlights feel nothing like a vag and not even molded after one so don't spout that shit either.
>>
File: 1484938513508.jpg (32KB, 600x600px)
1484938513508.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>38900594
go to /jp/ and enter the eternal onahole thread

READ THE FUCKING PASTEBIN
may many pleasurable faps be in your future anon
>>
>>38900643
>>38900683
Thank you I will think of you while I do squatz later this evening
>>
>>38900678
>implying any of these pieces of silicone can feel like the hole of a living, breathing person
>>
>>38900594
Nothing is ever going to feel like the real deal or rather if your hand isn't cutting it neither will the onahole/fleshlight. You would need to consider a sex doll or a friends with benifts set up.
>>
>>38900594
>buy venus real soft on amazon
>use it a few times with the lube packet and make sure its warm
>come inside every time
>feels pretty good i guess
>cut a hole in it with some scissors and return it saying it was damaged on arrival
>get money back

it wasn't hard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.